Big white eggs break the shell

The door of the room was closed, and Tang Tang's face flushed. He slept sweetly in the quilt. The big white egg rubbed over and pasted it to Tang's father.

...

Living room.

Yu Wenshu went downstairs and saw An Jingshuo calling to arrange tomorrow's shooting. This time, Lin Yu was replaced, and all the clips related to him had to be re-shot. Fortunately, most of Yu Heng's scenes were in the later stage of the plot, and it would not take long to make up for the early camera.

He went downstairs and sat on the single sofa next to him, and leaned back lazily. Today, he filmed the whole morning. In the afternoon, he looked for Tang Tang everywhere in the afternoon. Later, he went to choose actors for Yu Heng's role. He was busy all day without eating, which made his handsome face look a little tired. He asked, "Chi Li, Lin Yu's side has been arranged. "What?"

"Don't worry," Chi Li also looks very tired. He has never been a good person. If someone dares to move his little mermaid without knowing his death, then he will have to pay the price: "Lin Yu's parents have been saying that their son has mental problems and want to escape legal responsibility by this."

He sneered and remembered the scene where Lin Yu was taken to a mental hospital today and was still shouting. He said slowly, "Isn't he crazy? Then be fine. Stay in the mental hospital for the rest of your life."

Naturally, someone will entertain him there, and Chi Li also has the ability to let him every time he check, it will be harmful to the health of others and need to be isolated.

............

The kidnapping incident was vigorous for a few days, and the heat gradually decreased. The power was a new casting. This time, An Jingshuo did not adopt a newcomer, but chose Xin Xingyu, who returned to the entertainment industry, to play Yuheng.

Chi Li completely quarreled with the Lin family and hired someone to investigate the ancestral grave. All the details of the Lin family were clearly investigated by him, including Lin Yu's parents and some dirty accidents in the laboratory.

Of course, the Lin family's parents also checked Chi Li and Tang Tang, but the former company's accounts were clear and never evaded taxes, and the latter was a clean piece of white paper. In the end, Lin Yu's parents could only be sent to prison by Mr. Chi and sent to prison with hatred.

There was no threat for the time being, and Tang Tang also returned to work. He took a new script and was busy on the set and the hotel all day long. He could only call Zai Zai when he went back at night. He chatted for a long time at the big white egg that couldn't speak.

I often feel sleepy in the middle of talking. I can't wait to talk to men, which makes men like resentful women. They look at the ceiling of the hotel and listen to the smooth breathing of the little mermaid, which can be heard for a long time.

On this day, Tang Tang looked at the schedule and found that he had no role of his own tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. He immediately packed up his things and went home happily. After hearing this, the men also pushed their work and waited for the little mermaid to come back at home.

The nanny's car was parked at the door of the villa. Tang Tang opened the door and saw An Jingshuo holding the egg in his arms. He immediately ran over in three steps.

"Ah, run slowly."

As soon as An Jingshuo spoke, the big white egg in his arms also vibrated and went out desperately. An Jingshuo hurriedly held the big white egg that was going to fall and scolded in a low voice: "Tang Dandan, don't be naughty."

Dandan didn't listen. When Dandan saw Tang's father, his excited white and fat body trembled all the time, so he almost came to tap and welcome Tang's father on the spot! Tang Tang ran over with a smile: "Dandan, Dad is back."