Buddha's Pearl Cave Double Dragon Inner Shooting Devil's Head

"They go too far!"

Gongchi's beautiful face was as blue and purple as a pig's head. He choked and hugged the beauty's waist, without the dignity of the head of a school.

When the deputy master came in, he saw his improper appearance and pinched the bridge of his nose: "The Lord of the King Pavilion and his party have left, and the doctor Wen left the medicine just now, and the tone was soft and talked to me."

He snorted coldly: "Although his tone is gentle, every word he says makes people feel guilty. But people are warning you not to stretch your hands so long, and hide from people who shouldn't look or touch.

"Otherwise..."

The deputy doorkeeper deliberately stopped, and Gong Chiyu's eyes flucted for a few seconds. He was scared by the tragic ends of his own brain. He sucked his nose and aggrievedly said that he knew.

With the thought of the spring breeze of the demon god, forget it. It's too life-consuming.

Not only that, the owner of Gongchi, who never feels ashamed of this kind of thing, also intends to write to tell other friends in the world who love pity and cherish jade. When you see the master of the demon religion, don't want to pity the jade and run!! Run quickly!!

Run with a whip on the horse!

...

The magic doctor valley in the nearby house welcomed its owner today. The servants saw Wen Qingyin come back and were ready to make tea for them after saluteing, but they were interrupted by Wen Qingyin and were not allowed to step into the backyard. Several servants bowed their heads and said yes.

...Men don't have the habit of having fun in other people's places, not to mention the place where the devil hooks up. It happened that the magic doctor had a house near here, and several people left Ziyang Gate after knocking Gongchi Yu.

Jun Li hugged the man wrapped in a cloak and walked to a bedroom with a cold face. After entering the door, he put down the man in his arms and lifted the white cloak.

The man lay softly in bed and was caught on the spot when he went out to steal food. He was not in a hurry at all. He was really a heartless man.

Wen Qingyin bent down, and his slightly cold hand touched Tang Tang's side face. His tone was a little bitter: "Is there nothing you want to say when you see us?"

Tang Tang glanced at him, and his bright lips casually raised: "Where is Gong Chiyu? I'm still waiting for him to be with Wushan Yunyu.

As soon as the angry words fell, the men's faces were not good-looking. Wen Qingyin smiled. He took away his hand and sighed: "It's so ruthless."

Jun Li moved. After he went to bed, he bent down to untie Tang Tang's clothes. The demon in clothes was not in a hurry. A pair of soul-catching phoenix eyes looked at the quiet Buddha, with a seductive smile: "Oh, monk... Are you going to look at him and insert that thing into my body?"

Wei looked at the cold Junli again. He was very soft all over, but he was still able to move. One leg went to hook Junli's waist, distressed and pitifully: "What should I do? I seem to prefer the monk, otherwise... let him come first?"

Ji Chen didn't say anything, and Jun Li's face was colder. Wen Qing looked at Tang Tang's appearance and smiled for some reason.

The sick doctor went to kiss the corners of the big devil's lips. When he was about to look up and speak, he was wrapped around his arms around his neck, with warm breaths in his ears. The man seduced with a soundant voice: "Doctor... Kill them, I'm yours alone. Only you can do it."