Scum dad framed the little anchor

"Yu Zicheng, do you have something wrong with your head? Ah, you can also be a demon for me in such a friendly match!"

In the office of 06, the more the middle-aged people think about it, the more angry they become. They point to the people sitting in the chair, and they scold and scold.

He rubbed his jumping temples, calmed down for a long time, and then sneered: "I told you to practice the game well before, but I didn't listen to it. Now the popularity of the passers-by has been clean, and the number of fans has doubled!! Yu Zicheng, Yu Zicheng, you really give me a long face.

"Brother Li, I... I didn't mean to do it," Yu Zicheng is the best at pretending to be wronged, looking like she blames herself, and with an exquisite and excessive face, people can't bear to punish when making mistakes.

The anger of the middle-aged management was halved, but he was still angry. He told Yu Zicheng bluntly: "Let me tell you the truth, your contract with Yundou is about to expire. I originally wanted to go further through the friendly match, huh... It's not certain whether to keep the previous treatment."

"What about you? You can only fight now. Otherwise, wait for a can of fudge to catch up in the later stage and surpass you to become a big anchor of the sector. If the company's good resources are all tilted to him, you will be in the middle of the crowd."

"...I remember that some time ago, there was a rum saying that Chairman He had insomnia, and he was the boss Y of a can of fudge live broadcast room."

The more the management wants to do it, the more it is: "... You two have the same settings, right?? They are all voice actors with audio stories. Why can't you do it if he can do it?

Yu Zicheng's eyes flashed slightly.

...

Gao Tezhu has been busy with his recent work, and he has no time to read dog-blooded novels. He regretfully entered the door with the documents to be used for the meeting. As soon as the word "Dong..." was shouted out, he was interrupted by the man's cough.

The special assistant raised his head and saw the scene inside. The volume subconsciously softened. After the solid wood desk, the chairman was dressed in a suit and leather shoes, and a little teenager was sitting on his lap.

... This young assistant is very familiar with the little anchor called a can of fudge. Today, he wore a milky white sweater, put his chin on the shoulder of a mature man, and sat softly.

The chairman held him steadily, signed the document with his right hand, and gently pinched his soft back neck with his left hand wearing a watch, showing possessiveness like a wolf. The teenager rubbed his neck and muttered with a small temper, and the chairman only hooked his lips.

"..."

Gao's special assistant's expression gradually numb. Oh, he forgot that although he hasn't read it recently, the love novel is vigorous... When he found him to feed dog food, he still chased behind and stuffed it into his mouth.

However... The picture in front of him is just warm. In fact, he ignored He Dong and chatted with other anchors in double rows. In those two days, the company fell into a low pressure up and down. The department manager sent a plan, and they were careful to be beaten back.

It used to be as gloomy as a storm, but now it's a little strange that it's sunny after the rain.

Gao Special Assistant naturally understood what to ask and what not to ask. He went over and said in a low voice, "Chairman... It's time to go to the conference room."

He Boyan put down the pen in his hand, nodded to him, gently touched the back of the teenager's head, and whispered to coax him to wake up first.

The teenager got up a little angry and hummed unhappily for a while. He was annoyed by him and took a bite on his neck, which made the man laugh, and the tenderness between his eyebrows was the most touching.