They walked side by side and went home together (ending, meat)

The cool fingertips gently touched the eyebrows, but did not go further. The low and light murmur seemed to have been misheard by Liu Fengbai.

Tang Tang wore loose pajamas and sat gently in the boss's chair. His invisible eyes reflected a small shadow, but in his world, all this was still dark.

The young man was not sentimental. A trace of regret flashed in his heart. He was about to put his hand down, but he was caught by Liu Fengbai.

Liu Fengbai took Tang Tang's white and slender hand, pulled him to touch the eyebrows, little by little... little... slowly down.

The young man's nails are round and neatly trimmed, and the cyan blood vessels on the back of the cold white hands. The cold all year round leads to a little pink on the fingertips. Touching the charming eyebrows, the gentle voice sounded in the dark.

"I'll look at you with it."

Looking at your neat clothes, smiling at me calmly, looking at you... showing a fragile expression under me, a warm jade-like face, a lively tide of love.

Sliding through Liu Fengbai's high nose, his tone suddenly had a little inexplicable smile: "Use it... to smell your own..."

Tang Tang nestled in the chair, followed the man's movements, stroked his face carefully, and unconsciously sketched the man's appearance in his heart, little by little... his heartbeat was uncontrollable.

Then, the trembling slender fingers fell on the thin and soft lips again, and slowly opened his mouth... The gentle voice was very soft, but what he said made people blush and heartbeat tightly.

"It will taste your mouth, suck every inch of your skin, wrap the pink of some flowing water, or stretch out the greedy tongue... to explore the wet and soft."

The slightly hot and wet enthusiasm exhaled, and the last word fell, and his fingertips suddenly fell into an unusually warm and slippery place. In just two seconds, the blind young man was ripe and pulled back with shame.

Second Master Liu looked smenful, but as soon as the tie was pulled, the cuffs were untied, and the clothes and beast were gone... He was a complete beast. Teasing the real jade-like young man, like a cooked shrimp, he squeezed his lips and pulled his hand back.

Liu Fengbai didn't let him pull him back. Instead, he pulled him and put him on his beating chest. The chest under his palm was very hot, and his heart beat powerfully... It seemed to ring on the tip of Tang Tang's heart. He said, "I use it to love you."

Tang Tang's fingers trembled and felt that the heartbeat in his chest was completely messy. He sat in the boss's chair, and one hand subconsciously clenched the handle, pressed against Liu Feng's white chest, and curled up slightly.

It was not until today that he realized that he was not without feelings, just like the cold voice in the corridor before, Liu Fengbai violated the human lun, and the man said to him helplessly, take a look at him.

............

The sticky water sounded, gasping and humming, messy clothes were thrown on the carpet, and the lights made their shadows reflect on the ground.

Liu Fengbai sat in the chair, holding a warm young man with smooth lines, holding Bai but not thin, and gently rubbing his particularly soft buttocks with both hands.

The warm yellow light in the study swayed on the white skin. The young man's back line was perfect. Under the strong and narrow waist, it was plump and white with a bulging curve. But in the middle of the white, it poked out from time to time, looking huge.

The young man put his arms around Liu Fengbai's neck, knelt on his lap, opened his mouth and kissed him. He ate his wet tongue and sucked his lips. The long thing rubbed between his buttocks and scalded the acupuncture point back and forth.