What kind of dog temper does this young master have

Hibiscus warms the tent, and the dark fragrance floats. The heat of the brazier made the eldest son irritable. He settled down and looked at the teenager in the middle of the bedside maid.

The young master who came out of the rich and nobles wore a golden crown and brocade. He sat on the bed loosely, and his white feet poked out of the vermilion clothes and stepped on the brocade bedding.

Very white and tender, just out of the quilt, faint thin powder in the heart of the foot, round and cute toes, but... too tender.

Gu Jingce didn't understand how this fragrant and soft little dandy even have such tender feet?

Maybe he has been thinking for too long. The young master was upset and said strangely, "Why, young master, I can't call you?"

Gu Jingce restrained his expression and walked forward to pick up the red rope in Xundong's hand. He was about to bend down to tie it to the young master, and was kicked in the chest. There was a bad voice in the other party's ear: "Kneel down for me!"

"..." Gu Jingce lowered his eyes and looked at his white and tender feet kicking on his chest. He only felt that the carbon fire in the room was too strong, which made him feel unbearable. He took a deep breath and suppressed his emotions, and his voice was slightly hoarse: "Young master, can you let them retreat?"

"I kneel."

Tang Tang quietly swept over his tight muscles and sweat on his forehead. He understood that it would be too much to tease him again. He said with mercy:

"Welcome to the spring, you go down."

Several people left in a ceremony in the spring.

The door was closed again, and they were the only ones left in the room. Tang Tang raised his chin to Gu Jingce and signaled, "They are all gone, kneel down."

Gu Jingce's eyes were ups and downs. He was silent for a long time before he knelt on one knee. His feet on his chest slipped and fell on his knees.

The well-stoned hand wiped the medicine before, and all the rough cocoons disappeared. He held the red rope at both ends, and the red rope wrapped around Lingding's ankle.

Gu Jingce knelt on one knee and kept his eyes down. When the red rope was tied, there was a sound. The golden bell hung on the instep of his feet. He was stunned. He wanted to know whether the little dandy's tender feet were so tender when they touched, and the room was so hot that he sweated.

The man in Xuan's clothes was in a mess, and his forehead was sweating. He looked at his feet and seemed to think about some problems. The young master sat by the bed and kicked him in the chest in disgust.

"It's so dirty."

This foot did not show mercy, and the tone was full of malice. Gu Jingce didn't have time to react, so he was kicked back by him. He lowered his eyes to stabilize his body and grinded his teeth and said--

I will kneel down for you and tie the bell for you. Do you still dislike me for being dirty?

Tang Tang withdrew his kick and kicked him, and Jin Ling, who was hanging on the instep, sounded a crisp voice. His beautiful eyes looked at Gu Jingce and snorted coldly: "Go, wash yourself with cold water and come back."

He hid the darkness in his eyes and pretended to be resentful of Tang Tang's humiliation, but he had to follow. His voice was hoarse: "Yes..." He stood up and turned around. When he turned around, he restrained his anger and was uneasy. The general looked uncertain, and the corners of his lips grinned.

Young master, feng shui takes turns. Don't fall into my hands!

--

Tang Tang said that if he was not allowed to use hot water, no one would dare to give him hot water. Fortunately, General Gu was good at martial arts skills, otherwise, in this cold weather and snow, a few pots of cold water would be useless.