Elegant father-in-law is crazy jealous

Some of the onlookers hissed and had a slet discussion, and some girls said excitedly, ah, ah, ah, so spoiled. The straight men were confused and didn't know why.

The aunt was stunned for a moment and then cursed. She didn't say a good word. She shouted to Liu Fengbai shrillly and arrogantly, proudly saying how big her son was. When her son came over, they would have something to see.

The naughty child has the same kind of example and can't wait to have a nostrils. No matter how the grandmother scolds, she nods and says the most vicious words in childish words.

People around them listened and inhaled directly, which was from the child's simple malice, which shocked them.

The jumping clown jumped back and forth, and the noisy people were annoyed. Liu Fengbai even owed a look. He pulled Tang Tang back and avoided the spray range of saliva. His gentle eyebrows couldn't help frown.

Finally, for the sake of safety, the police had to escort the aunt who had mad dog disease and deliberately injured her into the police car. The other policeman directly picked up the naughty child, regardless of his fluttering and kicking people in the air, shouting sharply, and stuffed it into the other side.

Of course, it was impossible for the aunt to quit. She scratched the car door, cried out that her life was hard, and shouted that the police had beaten someone. At this time, the mobile phone suddenly rang, and the aunt's eyes lit up, and she hurriedly took out the mobile phone.

After being connected, he didn't wait for the person on the other side of the phone to speak. The crazy aunt shouted, "Son! Son, come on, ouch! These conscienceless people rely on their youth, bully my good grandchildren, and even lock up my old lady!"

Her mobile phone calls were played out, and everyone could hear an angry male voice and asked her to call the police.

"Do you hear me? My son asked you to answer the phone," the aunt was supported by someone, and she was more confident. She was so awesome that people wanted to smoke.

The tall and thin policeman answered the phone, and the man there arrogantly asked him to listen to it elsewhere, thinking that he paid a lot to the protection of privacy. He humped perfunctorily and did not leave and turned off the loudspeaker.

How did that man know? He sneered and pulled out who he was, how old he was, and who was a good friend in the bureau. He also ordered them to let go, arrest the trouble-seek, and kneel down and apologize to his mother and son.

The onlookers were angry. They raised their mobile phones one by one, and there were all kinds of videos and photos. The aunt saw that things were not good and wanted to scream to remind her son, but it was too late.

Finally, the tall and thin policeman refused his request and told him very "considerately" what the name of the person you wanted to arrest was. He asked him to come to the police station to negotiate with the other party. As soon as the man heard the word "Liu Fengbai", his arrogance was extinguished and began to tremble.

The sudden change of the man made the onlookers peek at the two and think about their identities in their hearts.

Liu Fengbai was still elegant and easy-going. He ignored the panic and apology on the other side of the phone. He handed over the final cleaning work to Fu Zhemao, pulled Tang Tang's wrist and walked out of the center of this right and wrong.

............

Liu Fengbai took Tang Tang's wrist and took him to the side of the car. It was not until he noticed the resistance behind him that he stopped and turned back.

"What's the matter?"

Tang Tang wore those sunglasses on his face and couldn't see his godless eyes. When he heard Liu Fengbai's gentle words, he paused for a few seconds and said coldly, "Where are you taking me?"