The little anchor stood on the stool and quarreled with the man (ending)

"Fudge, you're finally on the air!!"

"Why is my wife's voice so hoarse? It's not sad. Yu Zicheng's villain has bad news. Yesterday, she was splashed with paint by black fans.

"I heard that Yun Dou seems to have salted his contract with him. He's Group is preparing to sue him. His fans are also completely black."

Tang Tang wore a simple sweater, and the loose neckline could not stop the color. A few bright red strawberries were printed on the white and delicate neck.

He has been fed a little weight by several wolves during this period, and he is no longer a poor little poor man.

A handsome little face is white and tender, his lips are red and his teeth are white, and the corners of his eyes and eyebrows are full of ripe sweetness. The little boy seems to have grown up overnight, and even his hair is noble because he is spoiled by men.

Looking at the bullet screen, he said that his voice was hoarse. Tang Tang couldn't help kicking on He Boyan's calf, who was working next to him. The man's expensive black silk suit trousers left a dust in an instant.

Chairman He raised his head from work and saw Tang Tang staring at him with resentment. He had no choice but to hold his hand and put it on his lips and touch it gently.

The man was in a suit and leather shoes, mature and calm. While processing documents, he held the teenager's soft and delicate hand, and the big desk was divided in half to the other party.

They don't look like a generation, but the atmosphere is particularly harmonious, like a successful man and his little wife who is still in school.

The little wife came to the company to visit the man after school, carrying her schoolbag and sneakers.

The man lowered his head to deal with the documents. The teenager was noisy next to him. He leaned on him when he was tired. Even if he was disturbed, he would not be angry, because he tolerated and spoiled all the little temper of the teenager.

The silent doting was dense and impenetrable. Tang could feel from his emotions that he was loved by this person on the tip of his heart. Suddenly, his heart was sweet, but he did not forget that the stinky man was drunk yesterday, but he almost pressed him to death on the door... It was really bad.

Tang Tang's thoughts gradually became remote. A few seconds later, he got rid of yesterday's picture and said vaguely, "Well... I may have a cold."

He turned away from the guest. When the man held his hand with his big hand, he gently pinched the man's finger with thin cocoon at his fingertips. A trace of cunning flashed in his beautiful eyes and cleared his throat: "Let me tell you a new story."

"Okay, okay, fudge can talk about anything/hug you"

"It is said that Yu XX was so miserable that he couldn't even go out of the door, and he may face prison. Fudge is not sad."

"Oh, don't mention that reptile"

The bullet screen was dense, all of which were apology and comfort. He didn't pay attention to those bullet subtitles. He was in a good mood and made up a story. When he thought of the man's expression, he couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips. The fox's tail was about to show, his soft voice was slightly hoarse, and he smiled and lengthened his tone.

"There used to be a chairman who was calm and strategic. Everyone was afraid when he was cold-faced, but one day..."

He Boyan looked away from the computer, and a bad feeling suddenly rose in his heart. Before he could behave, he listened to the teenager's smile.