The father-in-law forced his son-in-law to call him father

Liu Fengbai looked at Tang Tang, who was flushed by his kiss, and wiped off the crystal on his lips with his fingers. He said, "I'm jealous."

My heart fell into the vinegar jar, so sour that Mr. Liu pushed his job. He just wanted to punish him well. This is a gentle deer to others.

He stretched his hand under his body, and his slender fingertips slowly unbuttoned Tang Tang's jeans, pulled down the zipper with a tinginge, and gently rubbed a soft ball through the white cotton underwear.

"Uh..."

The world in front of Tang Tang was dark, so the senses in other places were also more sensitive. He could hear the breath in his ear, feel the rubbing of his lover, and notice the jealous desire in the gentleness. The young man unconsciously blushed his ears: "Uh... What are you going to do?"

Liu Fengbai didn't say anything, but gently pecked and kissed his lips, but the meaning was already obvious. He reached out and pulled off Tang Tang's jeans a few times. In order to avoid suspicion of the difference in body shape, he dragged him down to bed.

Tang Tang knelt in front of him unexpectedly. Liu Fengbai lowered his eyes and looked at the young man's white buttocks, slightly swollen red acupuncture points, untied his belt, and held his penis and poked forward little by little.

Tang Tang's body was a little stiff, and the slightly swollen chrysanthemum hole in the back was gently sunken by the glans, and the mucus made the hole wet.

Occasionally, the acupuncture point was opened at the top and pulled out. This feeling made Tang Tang, who thought he was an attack, a little uncomfortable. He wanted to refuse, but suddenly thought that his lover had just come back from school and said that he was jealous, and he couldn't bear it.

He sighed and discussed: "Xiaoxi, let's do it once each of us this time, okay?"

"Yes."

Unexpectedly, Liu Fengbai simply agreed to Tang Tang. He held the sex organ covered with blue veins to open his white buttocks, red and slightly swollen acupuncture points, and the corners of his mouth raised in his heart to supplement--

If you still have the strength.

The slightly green intestine was just opened last night, because the overuse was twice as thicker than usual, and even more sensitive. Water could come out by inserting it casually. The thick penis opened the tight meat wall little by little. Tang Tang knelt on the carpet and endured the pleasure in his body and gasped.

The tight meat wall was clamped with the sex organ, squirming and secreting mucus. Liu Fengbai sighed comfortably, took the white and upturned buttocks fiercely, and the glans was inserted into the colon horizontally.

"Ah!!"

This time, it was too deep. Tang Tang's body rushed forward, and his upturned white buttocks were also pressed by the man's crotch. The meat roots deep into the colon began to be inserted, and the soft flesh trembled and squirmed.

The speed of Liu Fengbai's impact accelerated. He pinched the plump and upright, enjoying the pleasure of the sex organ being squeezed by layers of meat walls, and "papa" chiseled in, and the root brought out countless sticky juice, which became more and more fierce.

The pleasure and sourness were like waves sweeping the beach, which stimulated his nerves one by one. Tang grabbed the soft hair on the carpet, knelt down in gray and violently bumping forward, and his lips overflowed with fine moans.

He was so dizzy that he knelt on the blanket like a loss, only pout his buttocks high and was fucked, let the man's big dick go in and out of the bright red hole, and dragged out the liquid to wet the buttocks.