The little mermaid was forced to cry by the director's president Shuanglong

Chi Li saw the young man's eyelashes tremble slightly, and the rolling tears were indescribable, as if they reflected light. As soon as he was about to look carefully, he saw the red gauze bed curtains shaking gently, covering the young man's face.

............

Lin Yu doesn't want to give Tang Tang the opportunity to contact men. He has been a top student since he was a child. After graduating from a famous school, countless companies are competing for it. He despises Tang Tang's face-looking vase the most. Although he has not been in the entertainment industry for a long time, he has also heard of the deeds of three legendary figures in the circle, and deeply feels that only such a man is worthy of him. make friends.

Therefore, in order to interrupt the private relationship between the men and Tang Tang, Lin Yu has been talking to An Jingshuo for nearly half an hour, but he still didn't see that Tang Tang hasn't come out. As soon as he vaguely felt something was wrong, he heard An Jingshuo's impatient sending off.

"I've told you about Yu Heng's character and style of behavior. Is there anything else? If you have nothing to do, go quickly and go back to understand the script. Let your company pay for you to hire a teacher.

When the voice fell, Director Anda suddenly frowned and looked up and down at Lin Yu, who was known as the bright moon in the entertainment industry. Seeing that he was cold in class, he snattled with disgust. He did not find that his real purpose was not to come to the class, but to come to others. He muttered bluntly: "Yinghui is such a big company, not even a teacher. For the artist, is this free whoring here?

"..."

On the other side of the carved bed.

Tang Tang could even feel Yu Wenshu holding him and shaking. It seemed that he was trying his best to endure a smile. Suddenly... his wet lips pressed against his ear, and the man's breath mixed with a low smile: "Dad, it's so funny. Baby, look at Lin Yu's face.

Tang Tang asked him to bake with the heat of his breath, and his red ears were itchy. He hurriedly turned his head away from Yu Wenshu's lips. He subconsciously glanced at the bed mantle and Lin Yu was shocked. Then he noticed that Yu Wenshu trembled more, and he was speechless and funny.

............

Hearing the man's words, Lin Yu's expression was stunned for a moment. It seemed that he didn't expect An Jingshuo to think so. A trace of embarrassment flashed in his heart, and the thoughts that had just been crossed in his mind were completely interrupted.

They have sent off guests like this, and it's not easy for Lin Yu not to leave. In order to protect his face, he had to argue with An Jingshuo's remarks with a cold face, and did not forget to say goodbye to him and Chi Li when he left.

He was neither humble nor arrogant, and well-founded, and would not make people feel rude. He also refuted An Jingshuo's words. Lin Yu felt that he should be able to impress them and leave with confidence.

I didn't know that An Jingshuo had been sitting still for a long time, just waiting for him to leave quickly. After he left, An Jingshuo immediately stood up, walked to the front of the carved bed, and lifted the matle.

The veil mantle was lifted, and the bed was full of confusion into their eyes. The rich heather flowers were mixed with cold fragrance. This deep fragrance reminded people of the wide and unique taste of the deep sea.

An Jingshuo's eyes were facing Tang Tang's black and bright eyes. The young man's eyes were too clean. The moment he looked at An Jingshuo's eyes, his pupils contracted, like a little fish scared by the wind blowing grass.