Master, I hurt

Royal Palace, Royal Study.

"What did you say?" Emperor Longyu frowned. He sat behind the table in the five-clawed golden dragon's court uniform and put down the sweet soup sent by the noble concubine. He was unhappy: "So Gu Huaiyu was saved by the boy of the Tang family?"

Hua An lowered his head.

"Hmm," the goal was not achieved. Emperor Long Yu looked a little bad. He touched his finger and thought for a long time. He said, "How is he doing in the Tang family?"

The tone of the Lord of the World was flat, but Hua An heard the meaning of danger. Knowing that the master was in a bad mood, he smiled and said, "Your Majesty, I heard that Mr. Tang just rewarded Gu Huaiyu with a whip yesterday. As for the punishment of kneeling and not giving food, it is also very common."

Emperor Longyu was really in a good mood, and the fierceness between his eyebrows dissipated and smiled, "Oh?" With a sound. He is very satisfied with Tang Tang's lack of learning. He is a slop and a dandy, and always makes him feel more assured than smart people.

Hua An pondered the master's mind and said nicely, "This time, Young Master Tang and Master Hou were against, but in front of everyone, he said that Gu Huaiyu was his dog. From the perspective of slaves, the young master should think that Master Hou lost his face, so he defended Gu Huaiyu."

Emperor Longyu thought about it, and the dandy of the Tang family was weak and sickly. Maybe it would disappear one day. The queen's poisonous woman hid her property. He sent someone to look for it, but he couldn't find a trace. In case the straw dandy died that day, the annual money would be...

Thinking of this, he calmed down and said, "Forget it. Since I gave someone to him, it's up to him to decide what to do."

Hua An flattered: "Your Holy sage is wise."

"Well, that's right."

Emperor Longyu saw the sweet soup cooked for him by the noble concubine on the table. Although the noble concubine had a bad family background, she was gentle and considerate to him. After thinking about it again and again, I decided to pave the way for her and their children: "This snow disaster in the north is serious, and some of the exiles have fallen into bandits, and asked the eldest prince to lead the troops to suppress it."

Hua An responded: "Yes."

...

[Please, host, attack Gu Huaiyu as soon as possible, otherwise, the system will recover the aura]

Tang Ningzhi drank tea at Aunt Hu's residence. When listening to her sister and mother embroidered flowers and discussing which young master was a good match, she suddenly heard the ruthless mechanical sound of the system.

When it comes to the task with no progress, Tang Ningzhi's face suddenly looked ugly, and the system urged him like a gull hanging on his neck at any time, which he didn't know when it would fall.

The voice of the sister chirping and the girl Huaichun was noisy. The noisy Tang Ningzhi put down the teacup and made a crisp sound, which made Tang Yuyan and Aunt Hu look at him in doubt.

"Brother, what's wrong with you?" Tang Yuyan's beautiful dream was interrupted by her brother and muttered dissatisfiedly, "Why are you so angry in the cold winter?"

Hearing her complaint, Tang Ningzhi sneered in her heart and said coldly on the surface: "Before, my father wanted to marry you to his subordinate's son, but he asked you to pretend to be sick and refused to marry anything. Now it's seventeen years old. How many matchmakers come to your door? They are all small families.