You have grown up

At this time, on the path outside the city.

A burst of horse's hoofs from far to near. Several black horses carried people and galloped through the soft white snow. The leading man's body was straight and his face was so ordinary that people couldn't remember. He pulled the reins in one hand and cursed in the sound of the horse's hoof.

The cold wind blew away his voice, and the confidants faintly heard something. What would happen when the little color embryo woke up? How could Gu Huaiyu be so anxious?

This easy-to-face man is General Gu Jingce, but with these two words alone, he knew how unwilling and unwilling he was to run.

Last night, he brought Tang Tang back from the flower house. Chuxia said that the young master would be unconscious when he was drunk, so he was asked to take care of him at night. Gu Jingce pretended to be decent, lowered his eyebrows gently, and responded to the maid's request. He really took care of the young master carefully, and even in the deepest part of his body, his heartfelt servant did not let go.

After that, Gu Jingce hugged his sweaty owner, cleaned up his body, and gave him a good medicine to reduce swelling. Then he hugged him and slept for a while until he was awakened by his confidant outside the window when he was ugly.

There have always been imperial spies in the Tang Mansion, and his confidants did not dare to talk much to Gu Jingce. Briefly, the second son was waiting outside the door. Please ask the general to go first. Even though Gu Jingce was not happy in his heart, he understood that this was not the place to talk and left with his confidant overnight.

The horse rushed in the snow, and the horse's nose spewed out a group of white smoke, leaving a string of footprints. Gu Jingce pulled the reins with one hand and thought absent-mindedly whether the young master had found it?

He did it very carefully last night. Except for pinching the two white and tender buttocks red, and the skin of the spine dropped kiss marks one by one, leaving no other traces, even...

Thinking of this, Gu Jingce suddenly regretted. He was too anxious last night. He should taste the little master's mouth and bite his smooth and tender tongue. It's better to force him to sob and cry.

The evil servant's brain made up for this picture, and the tip of his tongue couldn't help licking the canine teeth. The center of Shuofeng Lengxue was still hot. He grinned and thought that if he didn't leave this time, the young master would not find out, so he would be a dog for him during the day and a puppy at night.

If you find it... serve the little master day and night until the little master cries, no longer dares to provoke himself as a mad dog, and she will shed tears to give birth to a puppy for him!

What a pity.

The evil servant of the following criminal sighed gently and said, "It's a pity..." This regretful murmur was blown away by the cold winter wind.

--

Tang Mansion.

After roughly reading the replay of last night's system, Tang Tang's expression remained unchanged and he scolded his mother in his heart. Gu Huaiyu stood up by himself and came over with his clothes and said lightly.

"Young master, it's time to dress."

Gu Huaiyu is wearing a mysterious dress and has a straight posture. Just like Gu Jingce yesterday, her long hair was tied to a ponytail by a hairband, and the elegant and gentleness between her eyebrows is a good temper at first glance...

Tang Tangmu said with a face that if the eldest prince is the wolf king who bites the prey's throat and does not let go, then the second prince is a sinister poisonous snake that hands over the prey little by little until hypoxia and suffocation, then pierces the skin and flesh and injects toxins.