I heard that the magic doctor's weak demon is okay again

Two hours ago...

Today, the sun is very good. On a big tree in front of the bedroom door, the finch pecked its feathers gently, and the shadow of the tree was scattered with faint spots. When the closed door was opened, they tilted their heads curiously, and Doudou's eyes looked over.

The door opened, and the devil, who was pressed all night, wore clothes that did not belong to him, and limped out, as if he had been pulled to some "injury". The devil's facial features were faintly distorted for a moment, and he scolded angrily.

Hypocrites, beasts, bastards, and scolding over and over again, can see how deep the resentment is.

Now that it is time, the sleeping Wuwang Pavilion has long woken up. The disciples are doing daily cleaning, and the three of them get together to chat.

The clothes Tang Tang wore were not his own. The black shirt was not as cold as that of a swordsman, and he had a feeling of demon and evil.

The kiss marks on his white neck were ambiguous, and the spring color between his eyebrows was exposed. He looked forward to the charm of brilliance, which was seen at a glance. The demon leader couldn't afford to lose this man, so he had to hide aside and was forced to listen to the corner for a while.

Those two disciples looked young. They glanced at them and said a few words. Compared with the stuffy shadow guard, they were already lively.

"Well, is Lord Wengu coming to deliver medicine to Lord today?" The slightly fat one turned his head and asked his friends curiously.

The other stopped and nodded for a more time: "Yes, today is the fifth day." He continued with full of admiration: "Our cabinet owner is really awesome. The saint of Qingyuwu gave him medicine, and the cabinet owner can sit in a good way and throw people directly. What a gentleman. I will be like the lord of the cabinet in the future!"

The devil hiding behind the wall twitched the corners of his mouth, and his heart was a little kid. Your cabinet master went crazy and was an insatiable mad dog. Don't learn from the good one, but focus on the bad one, tut.

The two of them talked a few more words, leaned over again, and asked their friends and chattered, "You said that the master of Wen Guming also practiced the method of Zhiyang. Why is his body so weak? Look at the physique of our cabinet owner, he may be able to fight with wild bears!"

The idle and bored devil began to make up for it, "Boof..." Hahahahaha.

The little friend snorted, "You don't know that. It is rumored that Wen Guzhu was born with insufficient. The martial arts of practicing Zhiyang is also to strengthen the body, and there is no lethality at all."

The hidden devil rubbed his waist, and his eyes flashed, a little heart-warming, but now as long as he heard the "rumors of the world", his reflexive legs trembled and his buttocks hurt. He really did not dare to verify whether the rumors were true or false. When the two half-year-old teenagers left, he limped away.

The master wanted to observe first, but he didn't expect that it was such a coincidence that he successfully came out of the pavilion and met the carriage of the Divine Doctor Valley.

Wuwang Pavilion is close to the suburbs. Tang Tangyun has to run for a while to successfully reach the next town, but he was born on his birthday all night yesterday, and now he really doesn't want to move.

When he was worried about what to do, the carriage of the magic doctor valley appeared on the road.

The magnolia white dragon foal was all snow-white, pulling a carriage made of small leaves and red sandalwood, and there was a sign of a magic doctor valley hanging on the carriage, so as not to disturb the blind.