Go to his mother, I won't accompany him

The clear voice was a little hoarse today, hiding the extreme anger of shame and anger. Yiqiu and others looked at them hesitantly. Finally, Yingchun went out and called the bodyguard and asked them to take Gu Huaiyu down.

Gu Huaiyu's eyelids jumped and did not avoid the rough suppression of the two bodyguards. He looked up at the arrogant and domineering little master, and his eyebrows were full of innocence. Looking at the strangeness, it was heartbreaking: "What on earth made the young master annoy me? I hope the young master will let Huai Yu die and understand.

Several maids are not old. Seeing that the second son is going to become a eunuch, even if it is not obvious on the surface, they are a little unbearable. Of course, they will not go against the master's will and just stand still.

Tang Tang was about to laugh angrily at him and didn't make any fault. He looked at the two guards and said coldly, "What are you waiting for? Do it."

"Young master." Before the bodyguard could do it, Gu Huaiyu called him and sighed helplessly: "Was it last night..."

"Shut up!" Tang Tang was very angry. He stared at Huaiyu fiercely. The person who was suppressed by the bodyguard had an innocent posture. He lowered his eyes slightly and swept his whole body faintly. His poisonous snake-like eyes stayed on his chest and hooked his lips meaningfully.

"Master, do you dare to say it?"

"How dare you know how you were under me last night, gasping and saying that you wanted to give birth to a puppy for me, and then I shot a big belly?"

Of course, Tang Tang didn't dare. He just scared the dog according to the human setting. Pretending to understand the "meaningful", he walked to Gu Huaiyu with aggrievedness and squeezed his jaw to lower his voice.

"What the hell are you going to do!"

Gu Huaiyu was forced to raise his head, and his dark eyes looked at him with a smile. His lips moved gently: "... without that object, how can you ask the master to give birth to a puppy for me? I hope the master will think twice."

He lowered his eyebrows and lowered his eyes, and his tone was so light that only they could hear it: "You still have the traces left by me. It would be good if it was found out. What's more... Gu's people can be tortured, but they can't kill and humiliate. Master, don't be someone else's knife.

Tang Tang's eyes changed slightly.

Almost instantly, he thought that Aunt Hu was waiting to catch him. If they knew that they had an all't with the son of a sinner, she would be very happy. Auntie was now walking on thin ice in the palace, and she would be crushed if she was not careful.

Gu Huaiyu is right. If he can beat him, he can also punish him to kneel, because Gu Huaiyu is a sinner. If he cuts off his object, he will inevitably lead the loyal minister to risk his life to impeach him for taking advantage of the queen's situation. That's more in compart with the emperor's will. With this handle, the days of my aunt in the palace...

The young master can't ignore this.

"Okay, I won't cut off your beast root!" Tang Tang understood the reason, but he was just so angry that he grinded his teeth and said, "You kneel here today. When will I come back? What do you do?"

"Okay, Mr. Gu?"

The corridor is covered with bluestone slabs, and the cold winter twelves kneel here. It can be imagined how tortured it should be. Gu Huaiyu lowered his eyes lightly, and he knew the truth that it was too late, and should be punished by Tang Tang.

"Yes."

--

Nanyouguan, General's Mansion.

The military power in the world is divided into three parts, among which the Gu family is quite prestigious in the border. The Liu family guards the northwest, and the Yuan family guards the border and the most important place in the Central Plains - Nanyou Pass all year round.