Xiao Qigibi is so backboneless

He Boyan sat in the boss's chair and raised his eyes indifferently. He looked at the anchor page on the assistant's mobile phone. A can of fudge was an unsigned new anchor. There was no traffic and little attention.

He withdrew his sight, closed the documents in his hand and put them aside. He remembered that the assistant was ashamed to lose to the whole company yesterday, and pulled the corners of his lips: "Oh..."

Gao Jiaxu has been working for so many years, and he still doesn't know what kind of personality He Boyan is. It's clear that he feels ashamed and eager to pull him into the water.

In this "oh", with ridicule and disdain, the tall assistant was directly stabbed in the heart.

He smiled calmly and tried to forget that the ambulance rushed over quickly yesterday. As a result, he told everyone that he just fell asleep and slept like a pig that he couldn't wake up!

He cleared his throat and promoted the boss: "Serively, chairman, it's not good for your health to always take medicine. Would you like to try it?"

Their big boss is 1.9 meters tall, and he is handsome in a suit. The male is sexy with a kind of calmness of the superior, but sometimes the momentum is too strong, especially when he has just dealt with the mess of the He family and has insomnia.

If you don't sleep well, you will have a bad temper. The chairman's pressure is getting lower and lower day by day. The senior executives of the company are tremid and take the trouble to ask him how the chairman is today? Gao Xiaxu was exhausted, otherwise he would not have listened to a live broadcast and slept like he was breathless.

It's time for lunch break. He Boyan didn't sleep much last night. After working hard all morning, his body had already sent a sign of fatigue, but every nerve was tense. This feeling of insomnia is not very good.

He put down his pen, looked at the words "The anchor you follow is live" on the mobile phone screen, and took out his mobile phone: "Push him to me."

............

In the lounge in the office.

He Boyan changed his nightgown, came out of the bathroom, walked to the bedside, lifted the quilt and lay on the soft bed, and then picked up his mobile phone and opened the Yundou Live app.

The insomniac man paused, first pulled the curtains with the remote control, and found a comfortable position to lie down. Everything was ready, so he clicked on the little anchor's live broadcast room and closed his eyes peacefully...

"Hey, are you a pig!"

The crisp female voice penetrated out of the receiver and the man who closed his eyes peacefully: "..."???

There seemed to be a question mark on his head, big and small. Before he could react, the voice said awe-inspiringly.

"I despise you rich second generation the most. With the good family, you can do whatever you want! Can you support yourself without your parents?

"..."

He Bo slowly opened his eyes, looked at the ceiling and recalled the assistant's promotion, sure and affirmed!

This is a male anchor...

The quality of the little anchor's equipment was not good, and there was a slight noise. The crisp female voice disappeared, followed by a male voice.

"Shen Zheyan didn't know where this man came from. After entering school, he looked down on the rich second generation and seemed to have bullied her. His friend said that this was interesting and stubborn, but Shen Zheyan only thought... she was a brain-damaged."