Rogue actor rapes mermaids under camera

As soon as the smiling murmur fell, the man on top of him gently held his earlobe in his mouth, slowly straightened his waist, and the huge tip slowly opened and closed the hole, accompanied by the feeling of a foreign body invading the narrow hole inch by inch. Intestine, Tang Tang's mouth was suddenly covered gently by Yu Wenshu.

The ends of his eyes were red and raised upward, and Yu Wenshu was struggling and swaying his hips, seemingly trying to escape in a panic, but in fact... the pink little hole between his buttocks was sucking almost greedily, pulling and tugging at the little hole. The half-inserted big cock is dragged in, letting the man's desire climb steadily.

Outside the bed curtain, the staff of various departments were quiet, and the cameras were running silently. Yu Wenshu hugged the struggling Tang Tang tightly, and gently covered his mouth like a rapist. The quilt did not penetrate his penis immediately, but He only used a plump umbrella-shaped glans to open up the young man's untouched virgin hole. He lightly fucked the extremely sensitive hole, enjoying the comfort of the tight hole and the top, and played with the young man's asshole badly. The water flowed from hunger and thirst, and then... fiercely.

The hot meat blade "Pfft..." broke through the narrow intestine filled with juice, and finally took possession of the untouched young man. This sound was muffled under the quilt, and no one knew that there was a gauze bed curtain. Actor Yu faked it and fucked the newcomer's virginity in front of everyone.

"Well!!"

Tang Tang groaned in pain, but his eyes reflected joy. He trembled and scratched the back of Yu Wenshu's hand. The man trembled from beginning to end thinking that he was raping him, letting Tang Tang vent his dissatisfaction. It felt so good. With a sigh, she straightened her waist and fucked the sensitive spot in his anus.

The soft intestinal wall was stretched open by the cock, tremblingly squeezing the cock, and the cock was thrust and whipped wantonly in the tight intestine, and the glans bang bang hit the hole. After a while, the intestines were squeezed, It turned into a flattering lubrication, and Tang Tang's body followed suit, sobbing softly.

Of course, Yu Wenshu also noticed the changes in the young man and the enthusiasm in his anus. He bent his passionate peach blossom eyes and smiled softly. Then he lowered his voice and teased him: "Baby, you are losing a lot of water. The orifice is still wet. Bite me and won't let go, so tight..."

The little mermaid shivered from being stimulated by him, and the buttocks holding the cock were shaking. When she heard Yu Wenshu's words, she reflexively tightened her hole, as if she was trying to stop the surging lust in her body.

The young man's virgin hole was tender and juicy, and it was clenched with Yu Wenshu's desire. Waves of pleasure hit him, making him even more unable to control his animal desires.

Yu Wenshu's eyes gradually turned red. He was breathing rapidly and heavily. His waist and hips covered under the thin quilt were beating fiercely. His glans drove straight into his heart, and countless mucus splashed out, soaking his fair and trembling buttocks. Tang Tang couldn't struggle. She could only be held by a strong man, and she was pressed under him and fucked wildly by the big cock. Her whole body was weak and trembling pitifully.

"Uh...wu"

The gauze of the bed curtain swayed slightly, and two intertwined shadows were reflected on it. The gasping sound was just right, as if filming a pornographic movie scene, which made many staff members blush.

Behind the monitor, An Jingshuo gradually realized something was wrong. He hissed, unable to believe that this bitch Yu Wenshu dared to fake it for real! His face suddenly turned terrible, and he clenched his back molars.