Extra (little mermaid turns into a small cotton swab)

Recently, there has been a pearl trend in the entertainment industry, because at the award ceremony of Tang Tang's award for the best newcomer, the camera swept through the audience of the production team of "Quanmou". It was found that Director An, the movie emperor, and the president of investor Chi all wore similar pearl rings. Even Tang Tang Tang's brooch was decorated with big pearls. of.

At the beginning of that night, the trend of pearls emerged. Some reporters asked them that gems are noble and diamonds are brilliant. Why do they prefer pearls? The men just smiled unconsciously, and a touch of gentleness in their eyes made everyone in a trance.

............

At seven o'clock in the morning, the men had got up. The sound of An Jingshuo calling at a low volume came from the balcony. A faint fragrance floated from the kitchen. Chi Li was asking Yu Wenshu. Did Tang Tang get up?

Yu Wenshu was making coffee with the coffee machine, saying that the baby played last night and seemed to come back after one o'clock, and now he is still sleeping upstairs.

The weather is very good today. The warm and not hot sun shines into the house through the window. The small dust floats, the sound of men's voice, and the sound of frying bacon in the coffee machine and kitchen make the villa full of life.

At this time... a door on the second floor opened, and a milk ball in Pikachu's pajamas rubbed his eyes sleepily. His face was chubby, with light red sleeping marks, and he pushed the door open barefoot.

Tang Dandan had just learned to walk and was not standing firmly. His little white face was full of sleepiness. He yawned, held a pillow bigger than him in his arms, and staggered out of the door of the children's room. He purposefully walked to the next bedroom and patted the door panel.

"Bah, ba..."

No one spoke, and the door that was not closed automatically opened. Tang Dandan probed his head and glanced at the crack of the door - the curtains in the room were not pulled, the sun shone in from the outside, and the room was very bright. The quilt on the big bed was slightly messy, but there was no one in the quilt.

The milk ball was extremely confused. He muttered, "Bah..." He stepped on the plush carpet barefoot, threw the pillow on the carpet, stepped on it, and climbed to the bed randomly in mid-air. After all his efforts, he finally climbed up and lifted the quilt and looked at it--

In the quilt, the silk pajamas bulged a bag. The milk ball came over curiously, picked up the clothes and trembled. A fist-sized mermaid was wrapped in the clothes, and "pop--" fell on the bed.

Tang Dandan carried his clothes and looked at the familiar little mermaid for a few seconds... and blinked his eyes.

Tang Tang was sleeping soundly. Suddenly, he turned around. He fell down from the air. The moment he fell on the bed, he woke up and looked up with a confused face, just in front of Tang Dandan's enlarged face.

"???"

The father and son stared with big eyes, and the door of the room was also opened. Yu Wenshu pushed the door and came in. He saw Dandan sitting on the bed with his back to him. He raised his eyebrows and lowered his voice: "Dandan, you..."

When the milk ball heard Yu's father calling him, he subconsciously turned around and exposed the little mermaid blocked by him. Yu Wenshu's next words suddenly stopped, looking at the confused young ecological lover, and his expression gradually solidified.

...

A few minutes later.

After eating, Tang Dandan was coaxed downstairs by Yu's father to see how the two wolves couldn't catch the sheep. Chi Li and his party went upstairs and watched the suddenly shrinking lover around the round table...