Holy monk, why did you blush

The afternoon of the second day.

The house under Wen Qing's hidden name is very large. There are precious flowers in the garden behind the bedroom. I don't know who pushed the wooden window open. The temperature in spring is neither cold nor hot, and the gentle breeze is wrapped in a faint fragrance of flowers blowing into the room.

On the dry and warm bed, there was a man in a white underwear. He had a lake-blue brocade quilt around his waist. The jade hairpin on his head was pulled out, and the ink-colored silk fell down like a satin.

His lips were white, and his face was like delicate peach blossoms. After sleeping soundly, he hid his anger cleanly, but his eyebrows frowned for some reason, as if he was not sleeping well in his dream.

Tang Tang's eyelashes trembled and woke up from his sleep. In a daze, he subconsciously turned over and turned to one side. His face twisted for a moment, and he groaned in long pain.

"Ah..."

It hurts, sore, and the lower body is numb, as if the bones have been removed one by one and reassembled.

It's too cruel, too much livestock.

Tang Tang took a deep breath. The place in Dantian was warm and hot. After the yang essence poured into the body last night, the breath of the sun swam in Dantian, the meridians, dispelling the cold pain after the martial arts reverse.

He couldn't sit up, so he simply closed his eyes and tried to absorb the heat flow like the evil demon who picked up the yang and replenished the yin. In this way, it took half an hour to carefully open his legs, got out of bed, casually took a suit of clothes, and limped away after wearing it.

But I just walked out for a step or two...

"Ding--"

There was a burst of resistance from his ankles. Tang Tang stiffly bowed his head. Before he could put on his shoes, his white feet stepped on the floor, and his ling's ankles were buckled with a gold chain, which was very thin and long extending to the end of the bed.

"..."

When he woke up, all his attention was on how to run, but he didn't notice the chain.

The white feet under the crimson swayed, and the slender chain was golden and luxurious. When it shook, it sounded gently. The workmanship was very in line with the master's preference, but the premise was not to lock it on his own feet. Just as he was about to break the chain, he suddenly noticed something and stopped and looked up at the door.

Today, the sun is shining brightly, and it is warm on them at the door, which makes these animals look like dogs... It's pretty.

The devil used animals to describe them in his heart. The object is so ferocious. What else can it be if it is not a animal?

The atmosphere in the room was silent. As soon as Wen Qingyin and his party came back, they bumped into the scene of the heartless man sneaking away. The three stood at the door and the heartless man who was about to run away with trembling legs, and looked at each other.

Ji Chen first walked into the room, picked up Tang Tang, who couldn't stand up, went to the bed steadily, and stuffed him back into the quilt: "Are you awake? Do you feel unwell?"

"..." Tang Tang blinked, lay in bed, looked him up and down strangely, as if he knew something great, and looked at Wen Qingyin, who entered the door, and Jun Li, who was holding the food box.

Both of them have kiss marks on their necks, but Wen Qingyin is deeper and Junli is shallower.

The former coughed a few times and entered the door, leaning weakly against the bedside, and his tone was resentful.