This dog food is so good

"Second Master,"

Liu's Group, in the office of the chairman.

Fu Zhemao endured and endured, but still couldn't help showing off the traces of the tip of his ears with the spring breeze in front of his eyes and said, "In the past few days, no less than five senior management people have come to me to inquire about you. To be honest, this mark is light. I'm afraid you have to use a magnifying glass to see it clearly."

Subtext, so don't show it!

Liu Feng paused and put it down silently. In fact, he did not deliberately show off. After all, with his character, it was impossible to show off like a hairy boy. Just thinking that... his child bit him and left a trace, the second master unconsciously was gentle and subconsciously wanted to touch it, so the invisible show was more deadly.

Fu Zhemao was straightforward. After expressing the resentment of a single dog, he smacked his lips comfortably and reported to Liu Fengbai: "Second master, Liu Xi just called and said that he wanted to see you."

Liu Fengbai never made a decision to regret. Since he said that he wanted to tell the outside world to break off the father-son relationship with Liu Xi, it was simply that there would be no trace of involvement.

However, the second master is not too good as a father. Liu Xi's medical expenses for the treatment of the tail vertebrae and the tuition fees for college are all paid by the Liu family. In the future, without the identity of the young master, he must be unable to pay the bill on weekdays, and even have to work to earn living expenses, but he can't afford to go to school, and the pressure is less.

Although Liuxi doesn't feel that so.

Fu Zhemao didn't bother to complain about him. His boss's son seemed to have something mentally wrong. Every time he went to the Liu family or told the second master about his work, the master's nose was not a nose or eyes, and he was vigilant and played tricks on him.

This time I called, huh... I screamed and crackled. Who are you threatening to die or live?

If it hadn't been for Liu, whose surname is Liu Fengbai, Fu Zhemao would have smoked him.

Sure enough, as he expected, Liu Fengbai did not agree, but was ready to go home from work early. Fu Zhemao was a bodyguard and assistant. Seeing this, he raised his legs to keep up, but the second master waved his hand and motioned that he didn't use it.

"I'm going to accompany the children to the guide dog base today. You don't have to follow me."

Second Master Liu took his coat and said in a gentle tone, but Fu Zhemao swore that he heard a bright dislike for the light bulb from inside.

He had a hiccup...

This dog food is so good.

............

Lin Run Community.

Tang Tang wore a pair of wide sunglasses. As soon as he opened the door, he suddenly smelled a familiar smell. He held his hand and subconsciously wanted to close the door, but the man had blocked him.

"What are you hiding from?" The tone is smiling.

Tang Tangxin said that the old beast, what do you not know what I hide from? His waist was almost dry and broken, and his buttocks had just subsided. In order to avoid this energetic old man, he even found excuses to go back to the community, but who would have thought that as soon as he came out, he would see the ghost.

The sunglasses covered the young man's eyebrows. He didn't reply to his father-in-law's words. He took the doorknob and asked coldly, "What are you doing here?"