Big Marriage/How Hate Marriage (Ending)

Since that day, Zhengdao has beencircled and suppressed the demon religion, and the hypocritical skin of several families was punctured by the demon master, revealing the bloody mud inside, and "Wulin Zhengdao" has become a joke in the world.

After returning from the demon religion, each family ushered in a great purge. The beasts in human skin did not escape the end of paying for their lives, and the death of the leader of the martial arts alliance also made the demons outsiders ready to move.

Among them, the Blood Cloud Hall is the head.

There are beasts dressed in human skin and chivalrous men who really think about the people. Jun Li led these people to fight hard for a day to disperse the Blood Cloud Hall, which scared the evil outsider to pick up their tails and no longer dare to harm the people.

Now that there is no leader in the right way, Jun Li is naturally pushed by them to the position of the leader of the martial arts alliance. Of course, he is very reluctant.

...

"Xiao Er, a pot of wine!"

"Oh, where are our dishes? Why haven't you been there yet?"

There are mixed people coming and going in the inn. Most of them are people in short clothes, drinking wine.

One of the chivalrous people at the table looked up to drink, wiped his mouth, and said in a grieved voice: "Damn! That demon master is really not a thing.

The people next to him were also indignant: "Yes! You said that if he married, he would marry a wife, but... unexpectedly..."

He couldn't go on. The righteous knight who heard their conversation at the next table couldn't help putting down the wine bowl and answered sadly: "I actually married all our righteous leaders, three! Three! If you don't leave any of them for us, the devil is so horrible.

One person was angry: "Three times in the morning and four in the evening!"

One person echoed: "It's terrible."

...

The big red lantern hung at the door, and the paper-cut paper was pasted on the window. Today, the magic religion was so lively that even the red silk revealed a little joy.

Tang Tang opened the door in a wedding suit, and saw that the demons were wearing uniform black clothes, with red silk around their waists waiting to welcome him.

"Master."

Tang Tang hummed and strode forward, and the red clothes moved gently. After following him, the other demons followed him and walked to the door of the demon religion. Tang Tang turned over a white horse.

There were three sedan chairs carried by eight people, followed by two long rows of beautiful demon girls. They held trays in their hands, and the strange treasures on it were tied with red silk, and people were also smiling.

Tang Tang rode a white horse, wearing a lazy and luxurious dress. A raised smile on the corners of his lips was enough to show his good mood.

"Let's go."

The voice fell, and the sound of gongs and drums sounded.

...

When the people in Yancheng heard the sound of etiquette and music, they gathered around the main street one after another. They looked at the magic team and saw the good color of the groom on the tall horse and the beautiful women in the back two rows. They couldn't help laughing and marveling.

"My God, where is this marriage? Why is it so big?

"The groom is so handsome."

"Oh, why are there three sedan chairs?"