I'm here to ask for the puppy I promised to give birth to

"Wang Yuanjuan, how's my son?"

Tang Yingshao's clothes were wrinkled and her hair was not tied up. She bent down and asked the hospital, which was diagnosing the pulse of the young son. Shen Xiangxie was hotter than other residences. He anxiously wiped the sweat on his forehead with his sleeves. There was no decent and majestic appearance.

Tang Tang's bedroom was bright. Tang Yingshao, the old lady, and Mother Zhu surrounded the bed. Seeing Tang Tang's eyes closed and sobbing and shouting pain, the old lady's tears fell down. She held the maid's hand tightly to support herself, and her voice trembled and comforted Tang Tang.

Wang Yuan judged Tang Tang's pulse, raised his closed eyelids and looked at it. He frowned and thought for a long time, "Abdominal pain, fever... The little young master seemed to have eaten something bad. This is not a big problem for others, but the young master is not good enough. If he eats more, the immortals can't be saved.

Hearing his words, the old lady almost fainted in front of her eyes. Tang Yingshao was so scared that she quickly held her mother. His own back was also soaked with cold sweat, and she looked at the youngest son who almost died on the carved bed in a trance.

Mother Zhu over there turned red and saluted the judge and said to the court, "Please feel free to speak if there is any medicine missing in the courtyard. The old slave has been mother. Even if it is rare, she will get it. Please take more attention."

The imperial doctor only listened to the emperor and the concubine. Today, Tang Tang was seriously ill and saw that he would not get well. Tang Yingshao immediately asked the housekeeper to take his sign and go to the palace to ask the queen to send the imperial doctor for treatment.

When the queen heard that Tang Tang was not well, she almost fainted. She couldn't get out of the palace, so she had to ask Mother Zhu to have a look.

"Mammy, don't worry."

Wang Yuan withdrew his hand and went to the table to write a recipe for Yingchun. He said with a serious face, "Three bowls of water are boiled into a bowl, pour it down for the young master, and make sure to make him spit it clean."

Yingchun carefully collected the prescription, blessed him, and hurriedly ran to the Chinese pharmacy to get medicine.

The young master's body was hot, but he trembled coldly. Gu Jingce held him in his arms to warm him up and gently stroked his back. Although it was so unstruly, no one could take care of this now. Even the most old-fashioned Tang Yingshao should be regarded as a ball of air. As long as Tang Tang can be more comfortable, what can he do?

Hearing that Tang Tang suffered, it was caused by eating bad food. The old lady, who had always been kind, scolded several maids angrily and asked what she had eaten today and where the dirty things were used by my brother.

Tang Yingshao also sank his face.

Yiqiu and others knelt on the ground and carefully talked about the young master's diet today. Except for the meat pies bought from the outside, they were also used by some masters in the house. As for the young master, the meat pie, he only took two bites, and the rest was eaten by the serret. The little thing was still lively and scratching. It can be seen that it was not a problem with the meat pie.

When they were about to talk about sweet soup, Tang Ningzhi came over. He saluted his grandmother and father and looked worried about his younger brother: "Father, how about the second brother? What kind of disease is this?"

Tang Yingshao's face was heavy, and it took a long time to say, "I ate something bad and hurt my spleen and stomach. Fortunately, I didn't use much."

Hearing that Tang Tang was not dead, and even the sweet soup was not used up, Tang Ningzhi's gentle and worried expression stiffened for a moment, and then disguised himself as a good brother, and hesitated to say, "Today... The second brother and son went to the eldest prince's banquet. Isn't it at that time..."