No one of my children can be bullied

Liu Fengbai pestered Tang Tang at home all morning and didn't go to the company until the afternoon. He didn't seem to be afraid of the young man taking the opportunity to escape. The doors, windows and network cables were not closed, and he did not lock him with a beautiful gold chain.

Tang Tang sighed.

Such a good opportunity, it is impossible to miss it with his personal settings. He called Liu Xi with the voice system of his mobile phone. It was originally in line with the personal setting to let him come back and discuss the divorce.

But the phone rang and it was hung up.

"..."

The phone hung up quickly, and the people over there didn't seem to think about it. The blind young man sat on the classical soft couch in the villa, holding the mobile phone that had just been hung up, sighed helplessly, and said--

OK, that's good.

Coincidentally, I also want you to wear a green hat for a few more days!

No, the young man used voice intelligence to call the younger brother and asked him to tell Liu Xi to call back if he was free. The junior brother over there immediately agreed and asked curiously how about the gifts he had prepared before to see his father-in-law? Do you have a lot of noodles?

Tang Tang: "..." He didn't want to hit the proud and proud juniors over there... who were still talking about it.

After hanging up the phone, Tang Tang picked up the guide stick and tried to walk out of the villa.

Now in early autumn, after the hottest period at noon, the temperature outside was already a little cold. No one stopped Tang Tang when he went out, and even the bodyguard asked if he needed to arrange a car for him.

Tang Tang's heart flashed with surprise. He didn't know what tricks the man was playing. He didn't believe that the man could let him go so easily.

But the scope of Liu's villa is too large, and he is blind and really needs someone to send it.

He hesitated again and again, and said politely, "If you can, please take me to Linrun Community. Thank you."

"Okay."

The bodyguard took out his mobile phone, sent a message to Liu Fengbai, and then drove the car over and took Tang Tang to the place he said.

............

Linrun Community was Tang Tang's previous home. There were also Liuxi's things in it. He didn't let the enthusiastic bodyguard send him up. He walked into the corridor alone and hesitated in front of a house for several minutes before taking out the key in the dark and effortlessly opening the door.

I didn't come back for a few days, and there was a little moisture in the room. Tang Tang tried to enter the door with a guide stick. In the past two days, many bad things had happened, but there was no impatience on the young man's face. He calmly walked to the window according to his memory and opened the window for ventilation.

There was not much in his room, and he stumbled... After simply cleaning up, he went downstairs with a guide stick.

These two days are so strange that the young man is a little tired and wants to go downstairs for a walk to adjust his mood.

There is a small park downstairs, and there are many snack bars nearby. The crowd is noisy and forward, and the smell of life comes to your face.

Tang Tang didn't dare to go too far. He listened to the noisy sound in his ear and hesitated a little. Finally, he chose the park next to him.