Does the dirty dog dick make you comfortable?

Gu Jia Gemin had a good appearance and a beautiful voice. At this time, she was hoarse by lust. Her oppressive tone was crazy. Tang Tang trembled all over, and the wet meat hole unconsciously tightened the evil root.

"Wow..."

He couldn't help crying sadly, and his whole body turned red. Spring and impatience were hidden in his eyebrows. With tears in his eyes, he looked at the big nipples poked by the meat stick. Even if he was made comfortable by them, he looked angry and unwilling. He couldn't wait to whip them now.

... Speaking of guessing people, Tang Tang had known who was doing him for a long time, but this was not exciting.

His stomach was fucked hot, gasping and turning off his skills, and then pretended to be forced and struggling to identify them.

Gu Jingce's dark eyes stared at him, and his hands pinched his wet buttocks. He not only did not stop, but also fucked more fiercely. The hole of the egg patted crisply, the charming red and slightly swollen meat hole in the middle was dripping with water, and countless mucus was inserted out!

Seeing that Tang Tang didn't answer for a long time, he lowered his voice, "Huh?" It seemed to ask him again why he didn't guess.

"Ah--!! Gu, woo,... Gu Jingce!" Tang Tang was about to be fucked to death by a dog, as if he had said something casually, and tears fell drop by drop, falling into the black hair and the soft pillow.

Gu Jingce breathed heavily, and his eyebrows rippled with a little happiness. It didn't take long to be pressed down. The hot and thick things were wrapped in layers of tender red and soft meat, and the happy pulse "surprungent". He endured it and pulled out the evil root stained with the water film.

The angry dragon was even more inflated, and the surface was covered with blue veins and a layer of mucus. The big thorns stood upright under the crotch, and the essence flowed into a penis.

Gu Huaiyu took the hairband in his hand and blocked Tang Tang's eyes. He took over Gu Jingce's position. The penis "poofed" into the meat hole. As soon as he entered, he had a fierce exercise. Tang Tang's stomach convulsed and "ah ah" struggled and cried.

After dozens of violent collisions, the meat wall was red and swollen by the glans, and he trembled and wrapped his evil root. Gu Huaiyu suddenly pulled it out, paused for a few seconds and re-entered, and asked Tang Tang in a hoarse voice, "Master, who is the fuck you?"

Over there, Gu Jingce's penis was warm, as if it was tightly wrapped in the soft flesh of the owner, and the column was doubled. The blue veins on the surface were surrounded by it. The full glans was purple-red in color, and the sperm flowed erotically. At first glance, it was a size that made people collapse.

He untied the hairband on his master's eyes, and the red hairband slanted on the bridge of his nose, faintly revealing a pair of watery light and red eyes at the end of his eyes.

The young master is good-looking. He is proud of the rich. His eyes are black and moist, and there are small drops of water hanging on his eyelashes. It seems that the next second will fall and hit the tip of their hearts.

The Gu family's twins reacted in an instant.

A pair of hot wolf eyes and a pair of dark snake-like eyes stared at the delicate little master, and the heart beat faster in the chest.

...I want to fuck the little master to death.

It's better to fuck him with tears all over his face, choking and begging them to be gentle. It's best to fuck his stomach bulging and filling their scorching sperm!

Gu Huaiyu's eyes were deep, and the purple and red penis under his crotch was swollen in the soul-catching hole, which made Tang Tang couldn't help sobbing. His lower abdomen stangled the traces of meat strips. His feet stepped on the bed, and his toes unconsciously grabbed the brocade quilt, and the golden ring at Lingd's ankle was very luxurious.