Voice actor jokes/such a small one

At eight o'clock in the morning, Tang Tang was frozen in a daze. He shrank his head and groped for his mobile phone in the quilt. He narrowed his eyes and looked at the screen. Yesterday, the platform discount was removed, and a total of more than 130,000 yuan had been received.

His Yundou live broadcast is backed by He's Group, with large scale, good welfare, and special humanized advantages. Yundou's cash withdrawal speed is comparable to that of a bank, and it will not exceed 24 hours at the latest.

The weather is good today. The sun shines on the frosty glass, reflecting the bright light, which is beautiful... but it can't stop it from leaking.

The cold wire bed squeaked, and the teenager's delicate face turned red. He was happily rolled on the bed in his arms. He was so excited that he couldn't wait to dance. The sticky voice that he had just woke up was serious:

"I'm going to eat two meat buns today!"

It's not just to maintain the character setting. He is really happy, because since he wore it, he has eaten noodles for five yuan in the supermarket for five yuan and one free with a little soy sauce.

There is not even a single vegetable. How can it be a miserable word?

Tang Tang was happy for a while. He got up and got out of bed to wash up, shivering in a down jacket. He stood in front of the mirror and squeezed the toothpaste. While brushing his teeth, he thought about the introduction of the world.

This time, the protagonist was called Yu Zicheng, the anchor of Yundou Xingxiu's column. Because of his good appearance and the contrast between him and the confusion when playing games, the maternal love of the girls flooded, and he also quickly became popular.

The original owner and Yu Zicheng were college classmates. Because of the scholarship, the original owner's mother fell ill. He also suspended school to work to make money until he entered Yundou's live broadcast and bumped into Yu Zicheng.

This encounter caused the original owner to be later exposed to cyber violence and suffered from depression. The teenager did not dare to die because of debt. He endured the torture of depression, worked hard for several jobs, and finally died unexpectedly...

The heating in the room was bad. At this time, it was cold like an ice cellar. The teenager of more than one hundred and sixty meters was really not very tall. He was thin and small in a down jacket, shaking like Parkinson's, bowed his head and spit out white foam, shivering and twisted the faucet to warm water, and the heating floated on white smoke.

Tang Tang washed his face randomly, pulled the towel on the shelf and wiped it clean, then wrapped his down jacket and swayed back to change his clothes.

............

The sun hung in the sky, and the coldness of winter dissipated.

There are many merchants who buy computers or accessories on the computer street. The things are cheap and of good quality, and acquaintances like to come here to buy.

Customers come and go on this street, go into several stores to look at the accessories, stretch out their necks and raise their voices, "Boss, how much do you sell?" There are also several boys bargaining with the boss, which looks lively.

Tang Tang wore a white down jacket, and he didn't want to be warm and elegant. He pulled the zipper all the way to the top, covering himself tightly, revealing only a pair of dark eyes.

His original home was also near here, which was grown up in this area, with his hands in his warm pockets and skillfully crossing the path.

An hour later, the teenager, who seemed to be easy to slaughter, held a big box and returned home happily. The boss, who was so lost that he vomited blood, only patted his thigh with a regretful face.