The weak magic doctor anti-pressure demon head/fucked him twitch orgasm

The Magic Church is not close to E City, and it takes three days for the carriage to rush. The master felt a little guilty. In the afternoon, he passed by another town and didn't dare to stop and stay overnight. He only bought two sets of crimson clothes, ate fine tea, and hired Xiao Er to send him to the carriage. Then the master left contentedly.

On the way, the sun gradually set in the West Mountain. Last night, Tang Tang and Jun Li were happy until dawn, and the depths of their intestines were filled with male essence. Although Jun Li had cleaned it up for him, he ejaculated too deeply. Some of them were locked in the depths of the intestines and hung on the charming red and congested flesh wall. As the carriage gently shook to stimulate the intestines, the devil gasped more and more.

He endured and endured, so that his white neck spread red, and his slightly turbid breath was caught by Wen Qingyin.

The carriage gently moved forward. Wen Qingyin held the curtain with one hand and gently lifted it up a little. With the color of the sunset, he saw the beauty pulling the reins patiently, and the white back of his hand was tightly tightened, which was an indescribable color.

Tang Tang really endured it to the limit. The excessive use of his intestines was tingling and painful, which made him wonder whether he had been worn out by Jun Li's beasts. Pulling the reins to speed up, he let the magnolia white dragon coal stop when he passed a pool, turned over and got out of the car and walked to the pool.

The pool is surrounded by tender green grass. Although the area is not very large, the water quality is clear, which makes the master who is so picky that he is trying to make himself better even if he is running.

The sunset dyed the sky into bright colors. The man untied his belt, and the loose clothes slipped down. His long ink hair was covered with white back, and the ends of his hair fell on the tail vertebrae. He hooked the clothes with one foot and lazily kicked them aside.

With a narrow waist and long legs, a bright and obvious tooth mark on the inner side of the calf, mottled light red marks, one by one on the slender legs.

Everything in front of him fell into Wen Qingyin's eyes. He stared at the light red marks on the other party's body. It was not difficult to imagine how these marks were sucked and licked out by his lips and tongue.

The eyes slowly moved up... The master was born with fair skin, and the rough finger marks on his buttocks had not gone down, and he was even patted red and swollen. Wen Qing's hidden throat knot rolled slightly, and his eyes looked away dimly.

He looked at the back covered with ink hair until Tang Tang went into the water and casually lipped his hair. The ferocious scar in the back of his heart was exposed. Wen Qing's faint eyes changed slightly and he wanted to observe it carefully, but the other party had put down his hair.

When he was happy last night, Tang Tang didn't take off his coat. In addition, the room was dark and the clothes were covered by the dark embroidery lines. Jun Li didn't pay attention to the people under him, and there was a deadly scar in the back of his heart.

Of course, the Buddha is the same.

Somehow, Wen Qing's mind was full of the dangerous position of the scar. His thoughts gradually deviated and kept thinking about the rumors of the demon religion until a long time later, he heard the man call him lazily: "Oh, the magic doctor."

Wen Qingyin subconsciously raised his head, and the pool of water was shining under the sunset. The man's arm was on the shore, and his beautiful face was smiling. The water on his cold skin slowly licked his body. He gently hooked his fingers to himself, and his beautiful lips bent: "Come here."