Extra (Worthroom, True Story Dan Play)

The bridal chamber is a candle, and the dark fragrance floats.

"Uh..."

A depressing gasp came from behind the bed curtains that fell on the ground. The shadows and shadows were intertwined on the red veil reflected by the firelight of dragons and phoenix candles. The man seemed to be unable to stand it and said intermittently, "This, so urgent, uh... What's the thing?"

There was a soft smile inside, and the man said slowly, "I'm in a hurry to have a baby for Xiao Xianggong..."

The bed veil of the red yarn shook gently because of the movement. If someone lifts it at this time, he can see the groom sitting on the tall horse to welcome the bride today. At this time, he took off the jade crown, took off his clothes, and knelt on the mandarin duck covered with "early noble son" on his knees, and the two brides clamped the groom in the middle.

The redness of the eyes made the skin snow-white, the ink-colored green silk was covered with the back, and a few messy tins were attached to the sweaty neck. The groom raised his neck and gasped slightly, and the throat knot rolled to make the sweat slip down. His hands held Jichen's shoulders tightly, and the back of his tight hands revealed a little... boundless color.

The spring night was worth a lot of money. The men couldn't help it for a moment. When they got to bed, they inserted the master's tight and wet meat hole, slowly twitching and sighing.

Jun Li pinched Tang Tang's waist with his big hand, separated his hands, and pushed forward hard. Tang Tang trembled and leaned against him in his arms. A hard lump in his lower abdomen bulged, and the wet meat wall tightened two, forcing a silent gasp.

The "early noble son" spread all over the bed, and the two sandwiched him in the middle and hit him. The cinnamon rolled to the ground, and his white thighs swinded into the water marks.

"Ah--! It's so deep... It's so hard, and my stomach is so fast... It's almost broken."

The coarse heat was inserted wantonly in the tight meat hole, and the hot red and soft meat was coquettish, squirming and secreting liquid. Tang grabbed Jichen's shoulder and gasped impatiently.

Wen Qingyin looked at the sick, but his exposed body was not weak. He knelt on their side, pulled Tang Tang Tang's hand on the Buddha's shoulder and held his own penis, coaxed his little husband, and touched the object.

Jichen and Junli enjoyed the squeeze of the intestinal wall in his meat hole. The happy gasp couldn't stop. The groom's official was not partial. The cold white hand held the ferocious. His body was hit shaking, and the power channel in his hand couldn't help but be heavier.

Wen Qingyin gasped louder.

Tang Tang's legs trembled, and sweaty was sandwiched in the middle. Jichen and Junli kept shaking their crotch one after another, and the long things went in and out of the meat hole, squeezing out the lewd sound of "puff".

Both the Buddha and the swordsman took the truth elixir. They were afraid that the little prince would ask him for shame. At the beginning, he went crazy to do it. The little husband shouted, and he couldn't even say the whole words.

"Aha...you, don't...you, deliberately woo great, deliberately er..."

Tang Tang's cool voice was tight, and his legs were so soft that he couldn't kneel on the bed. The men's intensive top exercises made his body weak and tilt to the side, and the silent penis slid out, and the bright red acupuncture point and the sensitive perineum were burned by the temperature of the penis.

The monk was still enjoying bliss in one second, and the next second he was separated. The crimson penis was raised high, the thick surface was stained with a layer of water film, and the glans was still dripping down. It can be seen how plump the juice of the groom was.