The soft anchor was fucked by Shuanglong and filled his intestines

Tang Tang was confused by He Boyan and kicked the sheet uncomfortablely. Suddenly, a big hand grabbed him. The rough palm wrapped the meat stick of his lower body, and the left nipple also fell into the warm mouth.

"Uh-huh..."

The sensitive point of his whole body was controlled, and the teenager shivered and blinked his confused eyes, but in a second he sank in the turbulent lust again. When his whole body trembled and snorted, he heard someone ask him gently.

"Baby, do you want it?"

The palm of the hand skillfully stroked the meat stick, the gully was rubbed, and the thumb scratched the delicate glans, making the small hole of the glans spit out mucus. The comfortable eyes were about to ejaculate, but they were blocked by others. The palm of his hand held a hard dick, and the fingerprints were rough, blocking the slightly open hole.

He Boyan pinched Tang Tang's cheek and sucked the smooth tongue with a little force until he looked up and his tongue exited from the wet mouth. A silver thread broke on the side of the teenager's white and tender face. The young man's foggy eyes were full of longing, and he gasped and twisted his body uncomfortably.

He hummed aggrievedly: "Let go..., want, want to shoot..."

Fan Zijin leaned on the bed with one hand, half straightened up, and his fingertips touched the tip of his red nipples. Looking at the teenager's unbearable twisting, he whispered: "Baby, good boy, say what you want to your brother, and let you ejaculate..."

"Wow..."

"Do you want it? Baby.

The meat stick was so swollen that it hurt, but it couldn't be vented, but the sensitive nipples were still played with. The delicate, painful and itchy place stimulated Tang Tang's nerves all of a time. He bit his lips and raised his waist. His face was just right. It seemed that he couldn't help it, so he hummed aggrievedly: "To..."

This sentence opened the prohibition of the wolf, loosened the small hole in the cang, and quickly masturbated a few meat sticks. The teenager couldn't stand the pleasure and kicked his legs, raised his head and screamed "ah" to ejaculate. The white liquid splashed Xiang Cang's hand one by one, and erotically stuck to the thick finger bones.

"I shot quite a lot," Xiang Cang also took a shower. The bathrobe was loose, revealing the honey-colored chest, and the thick and long bathrobe bulged. He lazily lowered his eyes and looked at the red glans spit out white pulp. He gently took it off with his thumb, and reached out to the buttocks with full of mucus in his hands to open up for Tang Tang.

The pleasure of ejaculation swept the nerves. When Tang Tang floated down from the clouds in a daze, he suddenly realized that he was picked up and lay on whose strong chest. His legs were bent on the man's arms, and the wet and soft chrysanthemum hole was also resisted.

He came to his senses confusedly and looked down. Because of the difference in height, when he was held by the man behind him, his buttocks unconsciously pouted up. He faintly saw the man's long meat stick under the wet pink meat stick, against him.

"No, I don't want it..." The teenager found out what he had promised. He instantly regretted and began to struggle. He twisted his buttocks to resist his escape organ, but "accidentally" let the glans in half of it, and the bulging meat hole was inserted with a "bang".

"Ah!! No, woo..." He shivered in his heart, but his voice trembled and refused. He twisted his slender waist and raised his crotch to pretend to throw the glans that entered him out.

The intestines were dragged hungry and thirsty, squeezing the meat sticks layer by layer, forcing him to breathe heavily, holding the roots of his thighs.