OK, the fish ran away

The little mermaid woke up from An Jingshuo's arms and was coaxed and coaxed in a daze. They had a lot of scenes these days, and they returned to the base after dinner.

They are new fathers who have just been on the road. They don't know anything. They can only grope, carefully take care of Tang Tang and Dandan, and find ways to supplement the little mermaid. Of course, they also make a lot of interesting things.

For example, Tang Tang was greedy and had a cold stomachache after eating too much. An Jingshuo happened to have the habit of checking Baidu. It doesn't matter if he didn't check. After the examination, he was so scared that his hands were shivering. He had to give 120 first aid with red eyes. Fortunately, he was stopped by Tang Tang and went to the bathroom several times to solve everything.

In order to make Tang Tang feel more comfortable in the theater, Chi Li doubled the investment, and the living standard of the crew soared. In this way, the small stove prepared for Tang Tang was so rich that he did not dare to eat it clearly.

Yu Dayingdi pushed his work and soaked in the crew all day long. When he had nothing to do, he took a violin. Before going to bed, he played a soft song to coax Tang Tang, who couldn't sleep well after being pregnant, into a dream, and gave the egg a fetal education by the way.

Therefore, if you don't pay attention, the time on the set will pass quickly. Before long, the conspiracy ushered in an important turning point.

Today's scene is Tang Tang's killing scene. After the happy day, many famous families gathered to fight against the demon Yu Xuan. Yu Xuan went to fight alone to protect Fengyue Villa.

Later, he learned that this condemnation was just a fraud of the court and the United Martial Arts. He gave his life and did not save Lu Xiuyun's Fengyue Villa. The justice he loved liked to be against him when he first met, but secretly looked at him as if he had hidden starlight, and his personality changed greatly from then on.

It is also the beginning of Emperor Hsian and Lu Xiuyun.

The emperor of Qi was no longer in his prime. As he grew older, he was afraid of death all the time, recruited all the capable people in the world to enter the palace, and even built Sendai to cultivate immortals.

But this is useless at all. The aging emperor is becoming more and more cruel. There are many people in the palace who have been killed all year round. The court and the people complain, but his eagle and dog are highly powerful and extremely brave, which makes people easily helpless.

The world's fame, wealth and silk are the most touching. Under the reward of countless gold and silver treasures of the Emperor of the State of Qi, the people in the world offered a plan to show the emperor that the demon Yu Xuan was fed with drugs all year round and became a medicine man for a long time. It is recorded in the classics that the heart of a drug-eating person can make people improve their martial arts and prolong their lives.

This is also the reason why the strange doctor took away the children and made them suffer all the pain and torture. It was the reason why Yu Xuan got the opportunity. The ghost doctor did not eat his heart, but was killed by him.

The Emperor of Qi was convinced that he promised this man that if any of them could bring back Yu Xun or bring back his heart body, he would reward anyone with countless treasures.

Fengyue Villa has helped the people over the years, and the reputation of the people has made the emperor regard it as a big trouble in his heart. His simple sentence fell, and the imperial court's eagle claws, together with some self-proclaimed decent people, destroyed the door with the reason of Fengyue Villa's private hiding Yuxuan.