Live recording of kissing

The splash of water poured into the sink. In front of the black marble washstand, the tall man bent down, unconsciously reached out to take the cold hand and poured it on his face.

Fan Zijin maintained a bending posture and was silent for a long time before straightening up. He drew a piece of paper to wipe the water on his face and walked out of the bathroom.

...

The little fat man was wrapped in a down jacket and carrying a bag in his hand. As soon as he came out of the elevator, he had a face to face with Fan Zijin, who was standing in front of him with a cold look. He wrapped his clothes tightly and his teeth bumped.

"Old man, you, go out."

Fan Zijin felt uncomfortable and wanted to go downstairs to buy a box of cigarettes. Seeing that Du Feng was also Xiao Pang, like a frozen piglet, he began to say anything and couldn't help but look at him.

"Frozen into this virtue, go to the river for winter swimming?"

"Oh, don't mention it. It will change this day. I'm delicate and expensive, and I can't stand the cold." Du Feng went from the outside to the building and slowed down for a long time before he didn't shake. He showed the bag to Fan Zijin.

"..." When Fan Zijin looked at the big white rabbit on the package, his heart began to twitch reflexively, and his expression was numb and looked away.

Du Feng didn't know the boss's thoughts at all. He held a bag of big white rabbit milk candy. He couldn't help recalling the embarrassing scene where he and Tang Tang looked at each other. He sighed with an expression: "Isn't this the one to buy it for Tangtang? The child is so pitiful that he went through the trash can to find sugar to eat."

Fan Zijin, who was absent-minded, was stunned. He stood quietly for several seconds and asked uncertainly, "Do you think... he picked it up?"

"Ang, I guess there must be a sad story behind this. Boss, you have to keep it a secret, and then that, cough... give others more salary."

The man didn't know what Xiao Pang said behind. His heart, which had missed several holes, seemed to have been sewed again. He hurried into the elevator and went downstairs. With the roaring cold wind, he went to the specialty store to buy a new bag of sugar, and carried it back to the office with wind and snow.

Everyone went to the dubbing, and Tang Tang was the only one left in the office. Waiting for the other protagonist to come back, Fan Zijin pushed the door and went in. He saw the teenager with red ears, covering his face with a script and rolling on the sofa.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, the teenager immediately fluttered a few times and sat up very dignifiedly. The whole capital letter was clever. If his ears hadn't been red, Fan Zijin would have thought it was just his illusion.

Tang Tang pretended to sit calmly on the sofa, revealing a pair of dark eyes from the edge of the manuscript, peeking at the man taking off his cold coat, putting down a bag full of white rabbits, and then holding his wrist.

Fan Zijin had something more important to do. There were people coming to the office at any time. He took Tang Tang's hand and took him to the fire passage.

Quiet enough to even have a slight echo in the fire passage, Fan Zijin pressed him in the corner, calmed down and gasped hurriedly, and looked at the person in front of him: "Did you pick up the sugar?"

Tang Tang was pressed in the corner by him, and his hair curled up. He stared warily. When he heard his words, he didn't admit it. He said with his neck and said, "I just don't want to waste food. Anyway... Anyway, it has nothing to do with you."