I would like to be with my husband like Liang Shangyan

Seven days of drunkenness, seven days of drunkenness.

Judging from the name of this wine list, it has the same work as the Dali pills sold by charlatans, washing the marrow and returning to the soul elixir.

Although the utility is not as amazing as it sounds, ordinary people are still drunk for two or three days after drinking. Tang Tang's martial arts skills are profound, so he is only drunk for one day.

The master was sleepy and noticed that his heart was slightly cold. The pain when the sharp blade forced the skin and flesh suddenly came back to his mind. His body was reflexively stiff and he suddenly opened his eyes.

These long and narrow phoenix eyes are usually smiling, lazy, and affectionate as if they were looking at their lovers. Now the smile and phoenix have faded, and the murderous atmosphere spreads, turning back and slapping the person behind him.

A snow-white magic doctor flew out in an instant and slammed on the ground. The medicine bottle in his hand fell down, and he turned his head and spit out blood.

"..."

Tang Tang, who came to his senses, was full of murder and gradually turned into confusion. He looked at the magic doctor who coughed and spit blood, and couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed.

Wen Qing faintly fell to the ground with a low voice. The silent dust of copying Buddhist scriptures outside, and the swordsman who practiced swords outside looked up when he heard the sound, and immediately put down his pen and put down the sword and entered the door.

The magic doctor fell to the ground, coughing in a low voice, and a little blood overflowed from his fingers. Tang Tang seemed to want to get out of bed to help him, but it seemed that he was involved in something. He hummed back and barely looked down on the edge of the bed.

Wen Qingyin's martial arts were not weak, but he only cared about the ferocious wounds in Tang Tang's heart and was beaten out unprepared.

The magic doctor coughed a few times and felt that the pain had recovered a little. He wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth on the back of his hand. He was sick and couldn't stand up. He laughed and teased him: "...But where did I serve well the night before? Let me hate the heart of murdering my own husband.

Tang Tang lay on the edge of the bed, and the ink-colored silk slipped to his shoulder. He looked at him awkwardly and at a loss. The genity and murderous intention disappeared. The kind of seductive laziness taught him to be like a demon that sucked people's essence.

He faintly regretted in his heart. He was afraid that he would beat this fake sick seed into a real sick seed, but he said hard, "Husband? ...Madam, what I think is beautiful."

He lay back on the edge of the bed and said jokingly, "Oh, why did you just touch my back? I'm also a mad dog when I fall asleep. I haven't heard of it... Can't touch the back of a mad dog?

Wen Qingyin had stood up. After listening to Tang Tang's casual words, he couldn't help sighing: "A Yan, how can there be such a metaphor for yourself?"

As they spoke, Ji Chen went to pick up the medicine bottle. Jun Li poured a cup of tea outside and went to Tang Tang's bedside to help him. Tang Tang did not refuse his care. He leaned on Jun Li's chest and drank half a cup of tea in one breath. Only then did he feel that his throat was dry and relieved and came back to life.

This time, he didn't wear underwear or even wraps. He leaned in Jun Li's arms. His white skin was obviously red, and the two congested nipples were exposed, and they were as delicate as red plums in the snow.

Jun Li held the devil in his arms and just glanced down, and he meant to react. He silently pulled the quilt tightly for him and wrapped it under his neck. The devil looked puzzled.