Who in the family ascended the throne

The New Year has passed early in the storm, and the weather is still getting colder and colder day by day. The gate of Yongle Palace was not opened until the sunset.

Gu Jingce was satisfied. He went to the dining room to see the soup cooked all morning, while Gu Huaiyu stayed in the room to serve the little master to drain the essence.

The two mad dogs have been vegetarian for a long time. As soon as they eat meat, their eyes are green.

They ate the master and ate it again and "tortured" him fiercely on the bed. The master's crying voice was hoarse, and his stomach was shot by waves of hot male semen. His white and tender legs kept kicking the sheets, and his fingertips scratched the red marks of forbearance on their backs.

Poor Master Tang was indeed tortured very painfully. He fainted early and woke up hungry until it was dark.

His crying head was muddle-headed. Without waiting to get rid of sleeping for too long, he pinched his face with one hand, and the man's voice smiled.

"Wake up."

The young master woke up and frowned and patted Gu Huaiyu's claws. The crisp voice made Gu Jingce, who was leaning by the bedside, happy.

This Leke poked the hornet's nest, and the young master stared at him fiercely, clenched his fists a little, and rushed up to bite people at any time.

"When will you let me see my aunt?"

The young master's tone was stiff, he moved his legs impatiently, and the gold chain made a small voice: "When are you going to close me!"

Gu Huaiyu looked at him a few times, then brought the food box, put the small table on the bed, took out the chicken soup wonton from the food box, and said, "Let's have dinner first. I'll take you to see the mother tomorrow."

"No need." Tang Tang turned around stubbornly and said angrily, "Young master, I haven't..."

My stomach is gurgling and protesting.

"..."

The air was quiet for a moment, and the person who was wrapped in the quilt was wrapped tighter, pretending to be motionless in it.

Gu Jingce didn't dare to laugh again this time. He was afraid that he would smile. The good-faced little master should blow up. He pretended not to hear him and fished him out of the quilt and put a soft pillow for him.

The table of jujube wood is dark red, with chicken soup wontons on it. The chicken soup was boiled this morning and smelled very fragrant.

Tang Tang sat on the bed and stared straight at the bowl of small wontons. He knew that he should have backbone and lifted the food they had prepared, but the wonton was so fragrant that his throat knot rolled slightly.

After a long time, he "relusively" took the spoon and used it to eat.

The chicken soup has been cooked all morning, and it really warms the stomach. In the middle of drinking, the young master suddenly heard Gu Jingce say quietly, "Is it delicious?"

He nodded subconsciously.

Gu Jingce sneered: "That's good. It's not in vain that I have raised chickens for more than half a month!"

"Puff--"

Tang Tang's hand holding the bowl suddenly shook. He sprayed out the soup, coughed earth-shakingly for a long time, and took the handkerchief handed over by Gu Huaiyu. When he stopped, he looked at Gu Jingce with confused eyes.

His fingers trembled and pointed to the bowl of chicken soup wontons, and his tone was difficult: "You still went to the Tang Mansion to catch the chicken on purpose?!!"