Extra (cv live broadcast with h drama/teachers and students fake plays)

During this period, the radio drama of Fan Zijin Studio was released. The prime minister and the emperor's master and apprentice cp were full of interest, especially the luxury car inside. Once it was broadcast, it set off a large-scale demon dance of screaming chickens. Untwhen the end of the radio drama, everyone was reluctant to give up.

At the end of the last episode of the radio drama, Fan Zijin Studio started the live broadcast. Because they wanted to give everyone some benefits, the two main players cv chatted with everyone in a software live broadcast with some colors. When asked what benefits they wanted to hear, the fans smashed tens of thousands of yuan of gifts together and asked them to match a yellow website on the spot. The first h text.

Fan Zijin thought it was interesting. He clicked on the web page and glanced it, and laughed in an instant: "... A scum-like tutor, a delicate and juicy student, yo, such a large-scale?"

They have not turned on the camera, and the people who are watching do not know that Tang Tang, who is the main character, is being held in the arms of Fan Zijin, who is attacking, and put on his lap, and has been broadcast live for a long time.

The man said to himself and tried to read, and slowly pinched the teenager's buttocks. The teenager sitting on his lap was dizzy with a faint and gorgeous face, his lips were squeezed tightly, and he was so shy that he was about to smoke on his head.

The audience didn't know anything. Hearing Fan Zijin's smile, they were even more excited.

"That's right!! This time, Your Majesty is a teacher, and the quick-to-do Prime Minister is dripping with juice~"

"It's hard to disagree/shock"

Fan Zijin smiled and hugged the soft teenager in his arms more tightly. He touched the other's thigh with one hand, and the ending was lengthened leisurely.

"Since everyone wants to see it, should we follow the public opinion, huh? Sir..."

The bullet screen was already a wolf howling. Tang Tang sat obediently on the man's lap. The tip of his ear was slightly red by his laughter, and he turned his head reluctantly. In fact, he didn't want to match h in public, but when he saw that everyone wanted to hear it, he stuttered and agreed: "Okay...okay."

A dark light flashed in Fan Zijin's eyes. He was wearing a simple white shirt, the button on the neckline was not tied, and the throat knot rolled slightly. His gentle voice wondered: "Classmate Tang... Where's your homework?"

Tang Tang didn't notice what was wrong with the man. He stared at the original manuscript on the screen and said softly, "I told you that I didn't do it. Are you bored?"

"Tang..." Fan Zijin sighed, unbuttoned the teenager's trousers with his fingertips, and muttered with a faint smile: "What a disobedient bad student."

The man said so, easily lifting the other party up and taking off his jeans and underwear.

The teenager's expression was serious, sitting obediently on his lap, staring at the screen carefully, and leisurely hooking a slipper on his toes.

But suddenly his lower body cooled down, and the slipper hooked on his toes fell off. He was gently lifted and stripped naked by the man.

His trousers fell to the ground, his round and delicate buttocks trembled, and his white and tender legs were also exposed in the air. His drooping feet were wearing white socks and played in an instant: "Ah... you, what are you doing?"

"Oh, there doesn't seem to be such a sentence? Is it fudge that plays freely? Hey hey... I'm curious about what the teacher did..."

Fan Zijin glanced at the bullet screen, and the smile gradually deepened. He said gently and slowly, "... I don't finish my homework and don't respect the teacher. The teacher should use his own teaching whip to insert into Tang's warm body..."