Call Gu Er again and I'll kill you

That night, the mad dog let go of the fragrant and soft little owner for the first time, only circled him around his body, and slept quietly all night.

On the second day, the eldest prince returned to the court. In the early morning, he told Emperor Longyu that the snow disaster in the north had subsided, and the exiles were suppressed. Emperor Longyu heard that Longxin was happy and rewarded the eldest prince with a lot of treasures.

The great prince was proud of the spring breeze and entertained the children of officials and eunuchs and learned poor people. The young master was disgusted as soon as he heard it, and he really couldn't go. He took the post and muttered. Gu Huaiyu heard him say that there could be mutton and antique soup for dinner. Who would want to go to his house to eat cold food?

The second son thought it was funny. The cat was used to being greedy. He asked him to eat something exquisite on the surface, but in fact it was difficult to swallow. Don't be wronged to death?

After getting along with him for a period of time, the second prince had already figured out his cat's temper and understood that he was not very good now, so he slowly talked about the meat pie on East Street. How delicious it tasted, the young master couldn't help swallowing. His white and tender feet kicked his calf and asked him to go out of the house to buy it.

Gu Huaiyu naturally has no choice.

When he left, Tang Tang pretended to inadvertently ask Chuxia if Aunt Hu had any more interesting fun. Chuxia said that there was no major event, but she heard that the eldest lady was not very refreshed. The female doctor told her to eat more long-term fruit. Recently, the sweet soup in the kitchen was made of long-term fruit.

Tang Tang didn't say anything. He didn't know what he was thinking. When Gu Huaiyu came back from shopping, he didn't notice anything else. He opened the oil paper bag and bit the fragrant meat pie. Inadvertently heard a strange cry. He puffed his cheeks and looked around blankly.

The man looked down at him and wanted to poke him in the face.

The four people of Yiqiu also heard strange sounds. They looked around with a "beeze". The young master held the hot meat pie and swallowed the food in his mouth. Then he stood up and looked on the left. He looked at the right and wondered, "Where did the pigs come from?"

With that, he took another bite of the cake, and at this time, a small hairy head suddenly appeared in Gu Huaiyu's collar, which scared the four people of Xundong. Tang Tang, who lowered his head to eat the cake, heard their continuous exclamations, and subconsciously turned around and met a pair of moist bean eyes.

Of course, this is not a pig.

Just as Tang Tang was puzzled, he suddenly heard Gu Huaiyu's heartfelt words and was immediately choked by the meat pie in his mouth. He swallowed it with great difficulty. Then he coughed earth-shakingly, and his tears were forced out, making his eyelashes wet.

"Master, long time no see"

"Ah, why are you choking?" The maids followed a lot of work. Tang Tang drank the tea handed over by Xundong, waved his hand and said that Yiqiu didn't need to pat him on the back. He looked at a mad dog frowning, with a worried posture. The neck ferret tilted his head to look at him, and swallowed the tea in his mouth with a wooden face.

"Where did this come from?" He asked.

Gu Jingce's gentle eyes covered the hungry green wolf's eyes: "I bought it on the street. Look at this little thing, it's clever, I want to bring it back to the young master.

He pinched the back of the little sarret and put it in the young master's arms. The little thing was scolded by the mad dog for a few days, and he no longer dared to bite. The instinct of the beast made him vaguely understand that the two-legged beast in front of him could become the support of his bitter mint, and he quickly rubbed his hand quite cleverly.