Pseudo-public sex play

Liujia has a hot spring museum, which focuses on open-air hot springs, health medicine baths and other entertainment. It is very famous in several surrounding cities. The appointment is almost scheduled until the New Year, but today there are three people who can go in and enjoy without an appointment.

Fu Zhemao didn't squint. He sent the second master and Mr. Tang to the hot spring area and guarded the door outside to prevent someone from entering the area by mistake.

It's autumn now, and the weather has turned cold. There are still a lot of people coming to the hot spring, but... Fu Zhemao listened to the sound of laughing and playing with water in his ear. He remembered what the second master had told him to do. He couldn't help but twitch the corners of his mouth slightly, and his shock had not completely subsided.

He is Liu Fengbai's right-hand man. He has been with the second master for many years. He has never known that the cultivation of cultivation can be called a living Buddha. When he opens up meat, he is actually the virtue of a hungry ghost in lust.

Fuck, it's so fucking set up...

Fu Zhe Mao thought with a face.

............

The sky was slightly dark, and a few stars were dotted with the night. The cobblestone paths in the hot spring area were winding. The bamboo forests on both sides were blown by the wind, making a quiet rustling sound. Occasionally, there was a cheerful voice of tourists playing with water, and there were many people listening.

Tang Tang was coaxed by Liu Fengbai, and finally carried him directly into the car. Even after going to the hot spring hall, Liu Fengbai had to hug him to change his clothes, but Tang Xueshen wanted to lose face and could not escape, so he angrily promised the man that he would change his clothes and go out to find him.

Liu Fengbai was sorry.

Dressing room.

Tang Tang stood in front of the cabinet and touched a bathrobe that Liu Fengbai just gave him. He felt that there was something wrong with the touch. He specially asked the system, heard all the names searched by the system, and after a considerate explanation, he took it and stopped.

I can't help sighing in my heart that the old man who has been abstinent for many years is really good at playing with meat - he took off his clothes and changed his bathrobe.

...

Liu Fengbai wears a black bathrobe and exercises all year round. He is the one who wears clothes and is elegant. He takes off his clothes and the hormone bursts. He smokes not much. Today, he doesn't know why, he ordered a thin cigar and waited outside the door.

Tobacco burns, and a trace of smoke drifts away.

The classical wooden door behind him opened with a click, and the gentleman's man turned around, and the tip of the thin cigar between his fingers was burning. In the scarlet fire, there was a trace of spiciness.

The door opened, and the young man was walking towards him, with a pair of regrettable, no focal length, thin but not weak, long body, wrapped in a white lace bathrobe.

The bathrobe is too short, a little short to the root of the young man's thigh, and a plain white bathrobe belt tied to his waist. In the cracks of white rose lace, you can also see the young man's white flesh.

When Tang University is not blind, he also likes morning running and exercising. It is not a particularly slender type. On the contrary, there is a kind of male beauty. There are no more or less thin muscles. It can not only support the rose lace bathrobe, but also not make people feel spicy. The most important thing is that the underwear is a set with the bathrobe, which can hardly wrap half of the sex organ. The impact of color and desire came to the face.