Arc 19:The arrogant young master in the family

[Cannon fodder character replacement: Tang Tang, the only legitimate son of the household minister, the nephew of the queen of the middle palace, and the number one little overlord in the imperial city.]

It's a little late in winter. At the time of Mao, people gradually wake up. They burn the fire and cook, but for some reason, the street is particularly deserted.

In the mansion of the household minister, the owners of the courtyard got up early to clean up, and only the young master's room was still quiet.

Yingchun put away the toiletries, crossed Yiqiu, who was baking clothes, walked to the screen, and whispered to the little master to get up.

"Young master, it's time to get up."

The person behind the bed was turned over by her and shrank impatiently. The maid Yingchun said helplessly, "The old lady told me that the young master must have breakfast, otherwise he will have a stomachache again."

... The bed was silent behind the mantle. A few seconds later, the brocade was moved by the big bag bulging down, and the hoarse teenager's voice was bored: "Okay, okay, I'm going to go."

The master woke up, and the maid was no longer quiet and got up automatically.

Chuxia and Xundong lifted the bed and leaned on Qiu to bring the fragrant clothes. Tang Tang half opened his eyes. After the clothes were put on, he went to wash and brush his teeth. It was not until he sat in front of the bronze mirror that he completely woke up. He yawned lazily, his eyes were half open and half closed, and looked at the young master of the family who was combing his hair in the bronze mirror.

The person reflected in the bronze mirror had just finished washing, and his face was slightly red by hot water, and his eyebrows were pitiful and arrogant, looking arrogant.

Just as Tang Tang was about to withdraw his sight, he inadvertently found that Chuxia was holding his fox fun in the bronze mirror, and he was squeezing his mouth like he was angry.

"Who is angry with you again?"

The little master's voice was clear, with Meng Song, who had not woken up at all. Yingchun combed his hair and stared at the early summer that could not hide anything on his face.

Chuxia was angry. Even if Yingchun stared at her, she still didn't vomit and resentful: "It's not the fox spirit over there. The young lady is going to kiss recently. I heard the little maid in Yilanyuan say that the master carried her to the main room. I moot, she deserves it!"

"The beginning of summer!"

Yingchun warned her.

The four personal maids in Tang Tang's room were sent by his queen's aunt, so she hated Aunt Hu, who indirectly killed the young master's mother, and wanted to tear her off her bones and drink blood.

The spring is fierce, and the early summer shrinks its neck. Yingchun turned around and found that the young master opened his eyes and squeezed his lips with an ugly face. She couldn't help but be annoyed that Chuxia's mouth was unobstructed. She put a golden crown on Tang Tang and comforted:

"I hope the young master can be relieved. With the identity of the person in Yilanyuan, it is doomed that he will not be carried to the main room."

The young master was wearing a vermilion pair of jackets and a sachet hanging around his waist. His exquisite eyebrows were full of arrogance, like a person. He sneered: "Yangzhou's Hualou singer dares to think about her mother's position. I'm really dead as a young master!"

He suddenly slapped the table and stood up to the one in Yilanyuan to settle accounts. Several maids were shocked and quickly dissuaded him from being patient for the time being. Don't ask for the other person's way!