The domineering president has eggs in his pocket

At seven o'clock in the morning, the Chi family began to be busy. Chi Li, who had no meeting in the morning, wore a shirt and suit trousers, and stood tall and straight to the kitchen. In the sound and fragrance of hot oil, he calmly said something to the person on the other side of the phone.

The man's shirt sleeves were rolled up, revealing his strong small arms and the black watch on his right wrist. He stood in front of the gas stove with a pan handle in one hand and put his mobile phone in his ear with the other hand. The egg in the pan made an appetizing tingling sound.

"...Well, you can read the magazine and script first, push the endorsement as much as possible, and wait for the power to go online, and there are better resources waiting for him," Chi Li put the fried egg on the plate and put it to the table: "The perfume endorsement of fond dream can be signed, and the rest is refused. Well, he hasn't woken up yet. You can pick him up in another hour.

"Okay, let's do this first."

Chi Li hung up the phone, looked at the steaming breakfast at the table, wiped his hands, and was ready to go upstairs to wake them up.

Without waiting to go upstairs, the well-dressed An Jingshuo and Yu Wenshu came down. After a few minutes, Tang Tang, who slept in a daze, also walked down with eggs in his arms. He was hugged by Chi Li and kissed him on the forehead.

"Good morning, baby."

Tang Tang said "Uh". He wore loose clothes today, and the fabric was soft and did not rub the red and swollen nipples. His face rubbed against the man's chest, yawned a little, and muttered, "Good morning..."

The egg held by Tang's father moved, trying to attract the attention of his fathers. Chi Li's eyes were soft, and he lowered his head and kissed the big white egg. His voice was hoarse and gentle: "Good morning, Dandan."

The big white egg was happy, shyly moved the white fat body, turned the egg, and pasted it into Tang's father's arms.

They went to the table and sat down. An Jingshuo and Yu Wenshu were in a hurry. Seeing that they couldn't get up and got up just now, they immediately went over and gave a good morning kiss before eating.

They talked to Tang Tang and gave him the fried bacon. Tang Tang was confused and had no appetite in the morning. Because he was sleepy, he sat at the dining table with a big white egg in his arms. A few seconds later, he said, "I'm going to shoot a magazine today."

As he spoke, he touched the big white egg that was coquettish to him, reluctant to give up, as if he wanted to take his precious eggs to work, but he was afraid that he could not take good care of him and looked at the men.

"What about Dandan?"

"I'll take it," Chi Li took a sip of coffee. An Jingshuo and Yu Wenshu are going to the set today. There are many people there, so he is not very worried: "When the work is over, baby, you can come directly to the company."

Yesterday, Dandan showed his perception of the outside world for the first time, and stuck to his fathers. They were so excited that they didn't have a good rest and wanted to take a few more days off, but they couldn't adjust their work.

Quanmou is a play jointly created by Director An and Yu Yingdi. They are so famous that they don't know how many pairs of eyes are staring at them. During this period, they happen to frequently ask for leave. The shooting delay of the crew has attracted the attention of the outside world. It really can't be happy, and it is a big deal to make money to raise small fish and small fish at home. Things.

The two also knew that there were many people on the set and it was still chaotic. They took a break from the idea of taking Dandan to work and agreed to Chi Li's arrangement. Tang Tang agreed after thinking about it and happily held the egg to eat.