The little mermaid was sucked and dried hard

Tang Tang let out an uncontrollable cry of pain, and finger marks were pinched out of his jaw. The audience trembled, and it took a long time for someone to type a paragraph.

[This...it's not a real kidnapping, is it?]

[No...no, you can't]

The young man's wrists and ankles were locked. He lay on the cold experimental bed and was violent. He seemed to be in great pain, with tears in his beautiful eyes, which was crumbling.

...

Xingyao Entertainment--

An Jingshuo looked at the computer screen, and his eyes turned red with anger. The ups and downs of his chest became bigger, and the hand holding his fist was also shaking slightly. The blue and purple of the little mermaid's jaw made his heart like a needle: "Chi Li, have you located and tracked it?"

In the president's office, the large floor-to-ceiling window was bright, and the warm light shone on the man who was calling in front of the window, but it could not be dispelled at all. He was about to kill people in his eyebrows. After hanging up the phone, he said coldly: "No, I can't track it for the time being. The positioning we put on Tangtang was also interfered. It was initially determined that it was a private experiment of the Lin family. Room."

"Shit, this madman!" An Jingshuo hammered down the table fiercely, but his eyes stared at the computer and said in a depressed tone, "Lin Yu can take Tang Tang away. It's impossible not to borrow the means of transportation..." He took a deep breath: "Anyway, we have to call the police first. This caused suspicion. We can only be frank and not to let that Some people who don't have good intentions don't think it's right.

Yu Wenshu touched the shell of the egg to comfort him, and his eyes were also cold: "Well, I know, on Lin Yu's parents' side, I sent someone to ask, I don't believe that I can't find anyone else!"

...

Lin Yu's strength was so strong that Tang Tang's jaw turned blue. He was short of breath and snorted, and tears of pain slined in his eyes.

"Are you going to cry?" A trace of excitement flashed in Lin Yu's indifferent eyes, pinched his jaw more hard, and said to himself, "I don't know that the pearls of the mermaid are with normal pearls..." His words suddenly stopped, looked at the person on the experimental bed in a daze, and muttered, "How...how can it be!!"

The young man's eyelashes on the experimental bed trembled slightly, and a drop of tears flowed along the corners of his eyes and gradually slid down his cheeks. He was so fragile that the audience was distressed, but the tears did not become any pearls at all!

[Fum... What am I looking forward to]

[Is Lin Yu crazy? Because he suspected that Tang Tang was a mermaid, he was arrested and studied? Is he fucking delusional??

[What else are you looking at? Call the police!! This is a fucking kidnapping. He pinched Tang Tang's chin. Damn, his psychopath is not illegal.

[Day... It doesn't seem to break the law]

The comments were all scolded. Only Lin Yu's fans were still trying to control the comments that the two might be filming or joking with everyone.

Lin Yu didn't know that his plan was exposed. His eyes were shocked and unbelievable. He pinched Tang Tang's face and forced him to raise his head: "How can it be!! How can you not be a mermaid!"

"Crazy, mermaid, you fart," Tang Tang's jaw was printed with blue and purple fingerprints, and Lin Yu pinched his face and raised his head. He couldn't help breathing in pain, as if he was mad: "I'm a human!! People!!"