The holy monk shoots demons in front of the Buddha statue

Broken temples, monks, mottled Buddha statues with kind eyebrows and good eyes, and sandalwood scattered quietly.

The demon in clothes half leaned over, and the long hair splashed with ink slid down. Her hands gently rested on the monk's shoulder. Her red lips opened in his ear, and her eyebrows smiled, like a gorgeous ghost who was sucking people's spirits.

The sound of breathing in his ear was mixed with a little wine fragrance, and Ji Chen's eyebrows drooped. I don't know if he didn't dare to look up and look at the evil.

"Holy monk, why don't you talk?"

The crimson demon smiled softly, and her lazy voice was intoxicating. She also said, "I, am a murderous man, and I am the craziest demon in the world. How about crossing me with my body?"

Ji Chen did not answer, but turned the Bodhi Buddha beads. He had a cold face, cold and hard like a stone. Tang Tang looked at it gently.

He straightened up, his eyes undisguised, and looked at the Buddha of the withered Zen Temple presumptuously. From eyebrows to eyes, from eyes to nose, his eyes swept through his lips, and finally fell on the monk's white jaw. There was a blood mark on the skin, which he had just made.

Tang Tang sighed in his heart and felt that he was really not a thing. He actually wanted to hook up with this monk who abided by the rules.

But there is nothing we can do. This time, the protagonist, Ning Xingyu, the son of the leader of the Wulin League, is a semi-awakened person.

The energy of the system rebounds, and also unlocks some secrets, such as... Where did these stupid x protagonists come from?

The system told him that since the collapse of the heavenly way, the luck has been lost, and some people who are not worthy of morality have gained good luck and stepped on the tired white bones. This is the protagonist of each small world.

The winner wrote a history book, and the original works derived from each small world were told from their perspective, and Ning Xingyu of this world had an inexplicable hunch when he became an adult.

If one of the lucky people in the world cannot be replaced, the talent he stole will be gradually divided by several people.

It's difficult. Ning Xingyu, the lucky man in the world, can't afford to provoke him. Only the original owner, although his martial arts skills are strong, is not the right way, and his identity is relatively easy to operate.

Ning Xingyu tried his best to pour dirty water on the demon religion. It was a mixture of true and false. As long as something happened over time, everyone's first thought would think that it was done by the demon religion, and the people of the demon religion were too lazy to pay attention to it.

The famous sects once sent people to encircle and suppress the original owner. The original owner killed one wave at a time, and the blood flowed three feet wherever they went.

Because of the practice of skills, the more people he killed, the more he couldn't control his mind. A few days ago, he suddenly went crazy, and the meridians of the work were as painful as an inch.

Ning Xingyu seemed to be aware of it. He found the owner of the Gou Chen family and provoked him with his hatred that the original owner dug out his son's eyes and cut his son's tongue a few days ago, and revealed that the devil could not perform martial arts at present, and generously promised a large amount of benefits.

The skills acquired by Tang Tang this time can just suppress the counterattack of magic power, so he just fought back in the inn. The original owner was relatively miserable. He was not with him. He was seriously injured and was killed by the group of assassins just now. The death of a generation of demons actually fullifyed Ning Xingyu's reputation.