Arc 17: Voice actor anchor in the live broadcast

[Cannonfoder character replacement: Tang Tang, Tang Tang's life is not good, and he was born with a gambler's father, but fortunately, although his mother is cowardly, she loves him more than her life. When she finds that her husband takes action on the child, even if she is beaten and injured, she will call the police for divorce.]

[My mother went out to work to make money. Xiao Tangtang was obedient at home. When she was hungry, she stood on the stool and warmed her mother left him with food. Their mothers are very poor, but their life is plain and happy. The existence of their mother has not made Tang Tang sensitive because of her family. Little Tangtang is cute and well-behaved. She has been her mother's little angel since she was a child.]

[The good times are not long. Tang's mother's health is not good. She got up early and worked hard to raise Tang Tang. When he was a sophomore, he was seriously ill. Tang Tang suspended school and worked without telling her, borrowed money everywhere to pay for treatment fees, and lying his mother was the support of a kind-hearted person.]

[Later, his mother died, leaving only a pile of foreign debt. Tang Tang recovered from his sadness and became a little anchor by chance.]

The old city of X.

There is no furniture in the dilapidated small house. A bed, a computer desk, a small bathroom, and a simple wardrobe and dining table made of a few pieces of wood. The space looks small.

It's night, and the wind slips in through the closed window. Although the old house is simple, it is cleaned up by the owner. The smell of citrus in the air is blown everywhere by the wind that slips in.

Only the one who slept on the wire bed, the gray quilt bulged up a big bag, and the people inside were mercilessly swept by the cold wind in early winter. They slowly shrank themselves into balls, wrapped in quilts and chrysalis, trying to cover them tightly...

At this time, the screen of the mobile phone next to the pillow lit up and began to vibuse. The person in the quilt may not want to cover himself to death. A messy head got out of the quilt. He narrowed his eyes and touched the cold air outside wrapped in the quilt and was excited. At the same time, he picked up the mobile phone.

The teenager wrapped in a gray quilt, with a messy black hair, covered his red face and confused. When he answered the phone in a daze, he heard the old man's voice over there before he recovered.

"Xiao Tang..."

"Well, Grandma Zhang."

There was no heating in the room. It was too cold. He didn't sit up. Tuan Chengqiu opened his mouth obediently, and his voice was muffled and soft.

"Oh, hey," the old man was a little embarrassed: "It's hard to do business this year. You, Uncle Zhang, also lost a lot of money. I'm a mother. I want to help him, so Xiaotang, you see..."

Tang Tang heard her unbearability and sat up with her mobile phone and hurriedly said, "Well, um, grandma, I understand. I... I will collect the money as soon as possible." He shyly scratched his messy head: "My mother's treatment expenses can be paid at the beginning, and I also want to thank grandma."

"Oh... Thank you. Your child is also miserable. If it hadn't been for your Uncle Zhang's urgent need, the old lady wouldn't have asked you for it," the old man sighed, "The child's family, alas... The old building is small and broken. I'll let you Uncle Zhang send you something to keep warm."

Grandma Zhang on the phone is the mother of the owner of the hotel where Tang's mother worked before. The old lady is kind. Seeing that the two of them are orphans and widowed, little Tangtang is cute and always wants to help. Tang's mother is also a grateful person and gets along well with the old lady.