I miss you so so, little bad guy

"Well..."

There was a sticky and ambiguous sound of water in the office, the computer screen was on, and the colorful bullet screen quickly floated past the live broadcast room.

Fan Zijin hugged Tang Tang and pinched his cheek to force him to raise his head, lower his head, and suck his slippery tongue heavily.

The root of the tongue was very painful, and he frowned impatiently. The beautiful eyes gradually condensed with water mist, as if reflecting a spring color.

The teenager was shy and scared. He pushed the man's chest with both hands, but unfortunately it was useless. He could only raise his head and be kissed. The delicate throat knot rolled. He didn't have time to swallow and drool, making his chin wet.

"Well...no, don't..."

"Baby, stick out your tongue."

The man smiled in a low voice with lust and doting on the people in front of him.

"No, I don't want it."

The soft teenager's voice was vague and choked aggrievedly, as if he had been bullied, and maybe even his eyes turned red.

The live broadcast room of a can of fudge has always been without the camera. Everyone can't see anything. They can only hear the voices of the two, the sound of sticky stains and water, with a little stuffy echoes. Everyone blushes and heartbeats, and bullet screen jokes.

"It's annoying, they are so astringent"

"555 wife is so soft and delicate"

"Stit your tongue out?? Oh, Mr. Fan, what kind of pervert are you? Put the fudge baby quickly, let me do it!! I can do it too!"

"Okays, yes, I'll do it!"

Just as everyone laughed and crackled, the screen in the live broadcast room suddenly darkened, and the sticky sound of water disappeared.

[Dear, the anchor's live broadcast content is suspected of violating regulations and is being rectified...]

"Fuck, super tube!!"

"Ah, ah, ah, no matter if you don't talk about Wood!!"

"No more? Is it gone? I took off my trousers. Show me this!! What can't I see in vip!!"

"Climb!! Give it to me!!"

Yundou's welfare is high, and it is also the most strict in the live broadcast industry. It was prompted to rectify by the super tube, and it took almost 20 minutes to recover. Everyone rebuked the super tube while refreshing the page.

But as soon as it was refreshed, the rectification was gone, but it prompted that the anchor had been broadcast.

There were howls in the live broadcast room, and the bullet screens rolled one by one, but the little anchor couldn't take care of these. The live broadcast was roughly pressed off, and he was also pressed on the sofa by the man, lifting the sweater and sucking the pink nipples.

"Ah...no, don't lick, woo!! Don't suck it either, woo-woo, the nipples are so itchy..."

The soft teenager kicked his legs and choked at the man's hair. His white sweater was pushed up, and his white skin was exposed in the air. The nipple on the right was wrapped in the man's mouth and bitten and licked. The crisp pleasure and impatientness made his meat stick harden up and uncomfortable to be bound by his trousers.

Wow, the dog is so good at licking.

Fan Zijin took another sip, and his scalp was pulled in pain. The teenager grabbed his hair with both hands, kicked him impatiently, and screamed with a crying voice.