Wolf Dog Anchor Forced Little Voice Actor

The colorful bullet screen floated by, ah, ah, ah, ah, 555, and 555 accounted for half. The voice actor anchor of the red Little Tomato didn't know how to answer everyone's strange questions, so he had to lower his head and open the takeaway lid.

At this time, the mobile phone at the table suddenly lit up, and a WeChat prompt sounded. The little tomato that covered his ears and stole the bell seemed to be rescued in an instant. He put down his things and picked up the mobile phone, and quietly breathed a breath of relief.

Cang: Fudge, shall we meet?

The cunning fox led the hunter to the hook and bent his eyes, which was in line with the little anchor's idea - Xiang Shen was his first friend in Yundou. He taught him to play games and took him to live with him. The little anchor was also grateful and embarrassed.

It's good to meet.

I don't want to get up: OK, brother, where shall we meet? Cats are rolling happily.jpg"

...

In Xiangcang's live broadcast room, the handsome man played halfway through the game. He suddenly looked at things with his mobile phone. For a while, he frowned, and for a while, it was like his wife robbed. It was quite scary with a sneer.

"..."

The audience looked confused and thought who had provoked him. They were about to send a bullet screen to ask, but when the dog man's WeChat rang, the dark air between the handsome eyebrows suddenly dissipated a lot, and the corners of his mouth slightly raised, and it looked quite sunny after the rain. Anyway, he looked very refined.

"Dog man, are you finally crazy?"

"Hiss... Xiang God, you know that your expression just now is exactly the same as when my second uncle knew that his wife was cheating on him."

"Brother in front of me, how did our second uncle know? Let's talk about it? /Dog head saves life.jpg"

"Hahaha, it's impossible. He's such a cheap mouth. Even a coquettish little sister can send a game with one shot. The dog man doesn't deserve love."

"Oh, when it comes to love, do you know who the fudge is with? I'm so sad that my baby is going to be abducted by a wild man or a wild woman.

Since they met because of the car that day, Xiang Cang took him to play several games. The two of them have always had a good relationship between the outside and the outside. Fans couldn't ask in Tang Tang, so they couldn't help but ask in his live broadcast room. As a result, there were quite a lot of people who wanted to know, and many people discussed with the building.

"Alas... Don't mention it. The mysterious person didn't want any fudges at the beginning. I haven't seen it for a few days. I'm used to feeding fudges. It's also vague to ask them what their relationship is. I guess I can't hold on for a long time."

"Damn it, I think the fudge is too small. If you identify someone, you will bump into it. When the man's strategy is successful, the little baby will have to circle around him?"

"Damn it?? Dog man, why do you look so green? Hey, it's like my wife was robbed."

Xiang Cang's eyes were sharp, and he saw that from the bullet screen at once. His face was darker in an instant. He hurriedly said a few words, and then closed the live broadcast.

The live broadcast page suddenly went black, and the two-dimensional little kidney beans with long legs popped out: "The main broadcast you followed is gone. Let's take a look later~"

"???"

"???? What's wrong with a dog man?"

[Maybe men have these two days every month]