Does the little mermaid marry us (ending, meat)

Seeing the Amway of the sweet drama on the Internet, simple netizens bought tickets one after another, entered the door happily, and cried like a stupid dog out of the cinema. After conscientious netizens went home to calm down, they accused them on the Internet of how crazy they were and cheated people in and killed them!

There are different comments on this play on the Internet. Some people say that this is a peerless sweet drama, and some people say that this is a struggle between two miserable people in power and scheirs. Everyone has speculated about the last Easter eggs, but no matter what kind of statement, the power and conspiracy is very popular in a short time.

The story of Ah Axuan and the young master is over. Although they can't come back to life, everyone is willing to believe that there will always be a scarlet figure by the bridge, waiting for the young owner to return home hand in hand.

At night, Chijia Villa.

"When Dandan grows up, the man should drink milk powder obediently. He can't eat Tang's father's milk, okay?" The warm yellow light in the children's room was warm. Yu Wenshu pulled the quilt to cover his son and tucked it in. He said in a lazy and gentle voice, but he said with a deception.

Tang Dandan lay on the beautiful children's bed, with a pair of black eyes and watery eyes. He didn't know at all. This was just a lie about the bad fathers robbing Tang's father's milk with him. He seemed to understand and nodded his head and smiled with his little tiger teeth. He opened his mouth: "p...ba"

Dandan is different from Tang Tang. He has human blood, and he doesn't have to wait for adulthood in the ocean to divide his legs. Now under Pikachu's little quilt, there are already two chubby legs.

The growth cycle of mermaid eggs and human cubs is also different. He comes out of the egg, only the size of Chi Li's fist, small and soft... This period of time is no different from human cubs. Although the words are still not good, he knows more than cubs.

Yu Wenshu lied. His face did not blush, and his heart did not beat. With satisfaction, he reached out his son's hairy head, kissed his milky cheek, patted the quilt, hummed the tune, and coaxed the baby bed. His son was sleepy. His eyelids were drooping, and he yawned in his mouth. He fell asleep in a few seconds. In the past.

The height of the crib is not high. Because the eggs have been crawling randomly these days, the whole room is covered with soft cushions that can sink in. The bad father who cheated the baby to coax his son to sleep, and then quietly exited the children's room, went to the next bedroom, holding the handle and opened the door.

The ambiguous breath fell on his face. The little mermaid on the messy big bed was held in Chi Li's arms and grabbed his buttocks and fucked wildly. Chi Li's strong back was sweaty, blocking the cold and white young man.

"Wow...uh-ha..."

The young man put his arms around Chi Li's neck, sat on him face to face, turned his head and hummed in a low voice. His bright red tongue licked on An Jingshuo's full glans, like a greedy cat.

The small voice was very beautiful, and the burning snowy skin of desire glowed with a thin layer of red. The young man was full of demagocating charm, and a pair of beautiful eyes were seductive. Since Lin Yu's incident, he has not gone to the seaside. He can only use men's semen to fill the emptiness of mackerel beads.

Chi Li's attack was very fierce. He gasped and rubbed Tang Tang's buttocks, pinched his buttocks red, and the purple-red dick rushed in angrily, and the mucus was taken out of the intestines, wetting the intersection of the two of them.

An Jingshuo held the meat stem and looked down at Tang Tang sticking out his tongue. With the bumps and licked the semen of the horse's eyes back and forth, a trace of lewd mucus dripping. He closed his eyes and sighed comfortably.