The confused sheep who strayed into the wolf's den

The anchor identity of a can of fudge and the large number of fans also made him the target of not caring about his father's life or death.

During the period of the matter, his microblog fell, and the private messages and comment area were full of radical filth, provoking the emotions of passers-by, and of course, the maintenance of most fans.

Unfortunately, the time of his live broadcast was too short, and the popularity overnight caused the fans to have a low cohesion and a weak explanation.

Until two o'clock in the afternoon, the fudge Weibo issued a statement that there was no hysterical ugliness, and he calmly talked about the trivialities after the story.

After Tang Liangcai was laid off, he drank alcohol and often caused domestic violence. In his life, his cautious mother was brave once when he was about to be killed. His mother and Tang Liangcai divorced, brought him up alone, and finally died from overwork.

He said that he would never admit Tang Liangcai's slander of his mother. People can't be resurrected from death, and there is no way to defend himself, but this is not the basis for living people to insult the dead. In addition, he is going to call the police today, and he will give Tang Liang how much money the court orders.

As for the rest, he won't give an extra point. He is so stingy and unfilial.

Before long, the official Weibo of Yundou Live, Fan Zijin's studio and Xiang Cang's certified Weibo all sent out support.

When netizens saw Tang Tang's statement, they were stunned. Shouldn't they apologize immediately to reduce the heat at this time, and then take their father back to make face in dishest?

The navy were also speechless. They were all ready for the follow-up, saying that Tang Tang, who was hypocritical and stinky, would never apologize without the pressure of the public, but this first step was miscalculated.

"Sh, why is he so strong? Is it Tang Liang's unemployment and domestic violence, or his mother's stealing people, causing Tang Liangcai to make mistakes at work, and then he was kicked out of the company and addicted to gambling?"

"Are you proud of being unfilial to your father? It's really disgusting. Where did you come without your father? Vomit.jpg"

"I'm just surprised that Tang Liangcai didn't show any evidence for stealing. Why are you all so angry and think what he said is true? Just based on the blurry photo later? I'm laughing to death. I can't see my face clearly in that photo.

"How to talk? He looks like a good man, a simple and honest uncle, tut... Tang Tang's mother looks like a house at a glance.

When Tang Tang saw this, his mobile phone was pulled away. He looked up and saw He Boyan standing in front of him in a bathrobe.

The smell of eggs just now disappeared, replaced by the smell of a shower gel commonly used by men, which should be a very light cedar amber smell, which makes people feel inexplicably relieved.

The man's black hair dripped with slightly cold beads, rolling down on the collar of the bathrobe, looked at him with lowered eyes, reached out and rubbed his head, and gently comforted: "Don't look, wait."

Wait for me to deal with those dirty things.

Tang Tang sat obediently on the stool and looked up at the man. His nose suddenly became sour, and his eyes were hot and gradually blurred.

I wanted to open my mouth to say something, but I couldn't help flelting. I felt so ashamed that I didn't know what to do.

He Boyan looked at the heartache, bent down to pick up the other party's face, and quietly looked at him. Seeing these eyes gradually burst into tears, his thumb gently rubbed the slightly red corners of his eyes, and lowered his head and kissed his forehead.