What do you look like

When Liu Xi shot, he seemed to have the idea of torturing Tang Tang. He did not aim at the fatal place, but aimed at his knee and pulled the trigger.

At the moment when he appeared and raised the gun, Liu Fengbai almost did not respond. His mind moved blankly and stuffed Tang Tang into the car several times, but he failed to avoid it. His calf was shot, and blood gushed out of the blood hole in an instant, and the gray suit trousers were wet in a few seconds.

"Uh-huh..." Liu Fengbai closed the door of the car, and the pain made his legs bend for a moment, and then stood up straight again. He turned around and looked at Liu Xi indifferently, and the gentleness in his eyes disappeared all year round, full of coldness.

Liu Xi wore a cap and stood not far away with a gun. The pleasure in his eyes turned into a panic when he found that it was not Tang Tang, but Bai Yueguang's father: "Dad, you," he wanted to see Liu Fengbai, but he thought of him and Tang Tang, and his jealousy surged up in an ant an time.

"...Dad, tell me if you are with Tang Tang!" Liuxi was embarrassed and irritable, and his eyes were covered with red blood, like a madman.

"Why? Dad, why can't you like me?" His hand with a gun trembled and shouted hysterically, "I'm not as good as Tang Tang!! He is a blind man. I, I am the one who loves you the most in the world!"

Hearing his son's true confession, Liu Fengbai did not show any expression. He just heard him insult Tang Tang, subconsciously frowning and turned his head to the closed door of the luxury car.

The car has been modified and has a good sound insulation effect. When the windows and doors are tightly closed, the people inside can't hear the movement outside.

Liu Fengbai was relieved.

He doesn't want his children to face this kind of bad thing that will affect his mood.

"Oh..." Liu Fengbai smiled and glanced at the small pistol in Liu Xi's hand. It was estimated that there could be at most a few bullets in the gun. His tone was gentle but merciless: "You can't compare with him, and everything about him fascinates me."

I love everything about him.

I just don't like you at all.

His words completely angered Liu Xi. Liu Xi's chest fluctuated violently, and he screamed hysterically, and shot Liu Feng's white foot like a vent.

The bullet hit the ground, and the dust splashed, falling on the upper of the leather shoes full of blood, and the blood was sticky.

He moved the muzzle of the gun to Liu Fengbai's chest and was madly sweet: "Dad, I'll give you another chance. If you call Tang Tang out, I'll let you go if you call him out."

He seduced like a demon, "You two can only live one today... In this wilderness, he is just an orphan. Isn't it good for us to kill him and live our own life? Ah, Dad."

Liu Fengbai stood in front of the car door. The gray suit trousers had been infiltrated with blood and ticked along the legs of the trousers... He fell on the ground and disappeared. He seemed to feel the pain and never left there. A few seconds later, he smiled gently, which made Liu Xi happy, but he saw the man slowly open his mouth.

"No, it's not good."

Liu Xi was not upset, or he was completely crazy. He felt that he had no result in persuading Liu Fengbai and showed a strange smile: "Okay... If you don't want to, then let's die together!"

He knew that he had only one chance. From the beginning, he had the mentality of dying together. He couldn't let Tang Tang die together, so he went to Huangquan together with his favorite father.