There are so many of them

Yu Wenshu could feel the young man in his arms shaking uncomfortably, and the bad factor suddenly came up. He couldn't tell what it felt like. It was probably like knowing that the birds were trembling in fear, but he still had to go there. Sniffing cat.

Don't tell me, the little thing is quite fragrant...

But he was just teasing, but he didn't think about doing anything to the person. Even if it was to his liking, he couldn't eat it too ugly. But he didn't expect that even after he ordered it, the "very fragrant" thing in his arms was still there. Not happy about it.

The dim moonlight filled the city wall. The young master of the righteous village and the big devil were cuddling together like a couple. The big devil in red had red eyes and was a bit drunk. On the surface, he disliked the young master. With a confused look, he snorted softly and raised his hand to push his head that was carelessly rubbing against his neck.

In fact, the devil himself pushed him, adjusted his posture and nestled into his arms, narrowed his eyes coquettishly, and his red sleeves fell down, revealing the devil's slender white hands, and the force of pushing him was not heavy. , more like flirting: "Our young village master doesn't go to the Wang family to show his courtesy. Why does he come to me, an outsider, for nothing?"

With the warm fragrance and jade in his arms, the alluring body fragrance teased his nerves. Yu Wenshu paused for a second or two, then continued: "Outsiders? What nonsense are you talking about." He slowly He murmured: "My good Ah Xuan... you are obviously my wife. Why, are you going to default on your debt again now? Ah Xuan."

Actor Yu said these words almost close to Tang Tang's ears, and his lazy and lingering voice was filled with laughter, making the little mermaid's ears quietly turn red.

Flow... gangster.

............

In the audience, the young staff member was flushed by the loving interaction between the two. He tried hard to suppress the corners of his mouth that were rising desperately, feeling that this scene was boiling with excitement.

In the middle of the judges' table, An Jingshuo leaned back with his arms folded. He looked at the stage and frowned more and more. Finally, he couldn't hold it back anymore. He turned his head and lowered his voice and said to Chi Li: "Yu Wenshu is today. What are you making a fuss about?"

Chi Li: "...spring is here."

"Um?"

Director An Da's face was filled with questions. He didn't know what this had to do with spring. Besides... wasn't this fucking summer? Where does spring come from?

Chi Li didn't smile or say anything, his eyes only stayed on the little quail covered in phoenix skin that was immersed in the acting...

The scene on the stage had come to an end. Lu Xiuyun took out a blood-colored jade hairpin from his cuff. The whole jade hairpin was transparent and beautiful, even more beautiful than the one Yu Xuan wore on his head. He took Yu Xuan's arm and He changed the hairpin and said with a smile: "I knew at the first sight of this piece of jade that it is worthy of my Ah Xuan. Sure enough..."

He muttered: "The old master of the Wang family likes to carve jade the most. I begged him for a long time before I learned a little bit about it. With such a large piece of jade, this is all that was wasted in the end."

The young master of the village was not old, and he liked to talk about the fun little things in the martial arts with his beloved. He said that Mr. Wang loved jade as much as his life, so he did not dare to let him see the ruined stone, so he had to go home at night and hold a piece of jade in his hand. A lamp, carefully carved... He laughed again as he spoke.