Begonia tree falls in lovesickness

Wulin League.

The secret room was dark, and there were several orange-yellow candles burning on the wall. Ning Xingyu caught a glimpse of the naked body on the ground, with a trace of disgust in his eyes. He looked at the middle-aged man who was tiening his back to him: "Father, the wind is tight now. Why do you let people..."

"Okay," Ning Jinpeng interrupted his son. The beast's worse thing turned around in human skin, and the warm light shone on his resolute and decent eyebrows: "My counterattack has been suppressed. This is the last one. What's the plan to plant for the demon religion?

Ning Jinpeng had a mistake in the previous retreat, which led to the decline of cultivation instead of rising. In order to maintain the position of his Wulin League leader, he had to find a pure Yang furnace tripod and absorb their internal strength to resist the counterattack.

When Ning Xingyu heard his father's words, his eyes flashed faintly. When he came back from Wen Qing's hiding place that day, he happened to meet the dark guard to deal with the body. After knowing the whole story, the things he had been confused about were as clear as opening the clouds.

He has always been not stupid. Obviously, the person who was devoured by magic power restored all martial arts at once, and a little association can be guessed.

Looking at the bloody teenager with pale skin and the vicious plan flashed in the mind of the young leader of the "gentleman's proud bone", he stopped the dark guard and talked to Ning Jinpeng about a cup of tea.

At that time, Ning Jinpeng was regretting that he accidentally abduled the young master of the next family and tossed people to death. Now the family is upside down, and the Wulin League has also come several times. Ning Jinpeng can't bear to worry about it and is afraid that one day the stuff will be missing.

However, the risk of what his son said was too great in his opinion. Ning Jinpeng did not agree, but there was an unexpected situation. The place where he hid his body was found by a passing mangly. If he didn't agree, he had to agree.

Ning Xingyu heard that he immediately sent someone to die, provoking trouble and wrong in the crowd and framing Tang Tang. Because he had poured countless dirty water on the magic religion over the years, he didn't spend much effort this time.

He calmed down and said, "The plan has been carried out very successfully. All sects are already gathering, ready to surround and suppress the demon religion again, forcing Wen Qingyin to hand over people." Speaking of this, he stopped talking: "But..."

Ning Jinpeng understood what he was going to say and pondered for a few seconds: "... Don't go directly to find the trouble of the devil. First, lead him back to the demon religion, and let the host of the Kuchan Temple stop the Buddha. I will go there by myself, Wen Qingyin..."

"When the magic doctor valley cures the sick and saves people, he forbids people from the outside world to disturb, then find someone to stop him. As long as the devil dies, no matter how if they are unresentful, they can't kill all the martial arts!" Ning Jinpeng's expression was gloomy.

Ning Xingyu's eyes are slightly bright.

...

Zhuang Zi was not far from the Demon Sect. When Tang Tang arrived at the Demon Sect, the two sides were blushing and spitting fragrance.

"Your leader raped and killed a few pure teenagers and made them... They are so miserable! At the beginning, the master also destroyed the head of the Japanese castle, and he didn't even let go of the doll in the baby. It was really conscience!"

This man's voice was very loud. The demon in clothes wanted to give him a needle with a wooden face, thinking: ... Can I still rape and kill others? Bah, your righteous leaders are all lewdevils, pestering me to ask for an endless goblin. How can I have the energy to go out and steal?