son is jealous and crazy

Liu Xi slept very tired last night, so that now he woke up and still felt that he couldn't be able to find it. He frowned and moved his body. Inadvertently saw Tang Tang lying on the bed with a quilt on his side, with his eyes open, his face was gorgeous and red and a little abnormal.

"Brother, what's wrong with you?" He asked casually, not knowing how much love there were under his husband's clothes. How long did he have an affair with his father last night before resting?

The gentle young man was pulled back to his mind by the voice, and his face was burning. He lowered his eyes and coughed gently, and his voice was slightly hoarse: "I'm cold."

Liu Xi didn't really care about him. He casually said "Oh", so he lifted the quilt, got out of bed, put on shoes, and went to the bathroom to wash.

After a while... There was a sound of water in the bathroom. Tang Tang turned over and lay flat on the bed under the quilt, slightly shrank his chrysanthemum hole, carefully identified the things in his body, and left everything all night.

The thing is inserted very deeply. It is a very thick stick-shaped object, just like... like Liu Fengbai's thing, which has not been pulled out all night. The semen is sticky and hung on the cooked intestines, which aroused continuous pleasure when squirming, which makes people blush for no reason.

The son-in-law grabbed the quilt, blushed with embarrassment, and a trace of spring in his eyebrows. His whole body became lively. He endured and endured, and couldn't help scolding: "Bastard."

............

The restaurant downstairs.

Liu Fengbai sat in the main seat drinking tea. He heard the sound of the stairs. He looked up and saw Liu Xi helping Tang Tang go downstairs. The spoiled young master and the gentle young man looked very good match, but the second master felt extremely dazzling.

The tea in his mouth was bitter, with a little inexplicable sourness, and slowly thought that the sleeping pills in yesterday's juice should be added a little more.

"Dad," Liu Xi helped Tang downstairs. Seeing that Liu Fengbai had come down, he immediately forgot that his husband was blind. He strode to Liu Fengbai and sat down and smiled at him: "Are you going to the company today?"

Last night, Liu Fengbai poured him a glass of juice and chatted with him with a good temper, so that Liu Xi was in a good mood today.

...The son couldn't imagine that this was just the preparation for the father to have an affair with his husband for fear that he would get in the way.

In the main position, Liu Fengbai was dressed in a crane Tang costume, and his wrist was wrapped in a string of wooden beads. The mature warmth on his body made Liu Xi miss her for many years, and even found a stand-in to be her husband.

He tilted his head to look at his father, and his thoughts gradually drifted away. It was not until Liu Fengbai picked up the teacup and said softly, which was in response to his words that his evil son suddenly came to his senses.

At this time, Tang Tang walked from the stairs to the kitchen with a guide stick and touched the stool to sit down. I don't know why when he sat down, his body stiffened slightly, as if he was enduring something.

After seeing it, Liu Xi immediately frowned. He turned his head and looked at Liu Fengbai on the main position in disgust. He thought that Tang Tang only had a temperament. After his eyes were blind, he was like a inferior defective product.

Make him upset.

The thoughts just drifted away... But I heard Liu Fengbai smile, and the happy mood inside was even heard by Liu Xi. Tang Tang naturally heard it, and his body was more stiff.