Tang Tang's rollover/Second attack downstairs by chance

It snowed all night yesterday, and today is a sunny day. The sun shines through the cracks in the curtains into the dilapidated small house in the old city, dispelling the darkness in the room, the iron frame single bed...

The tall man of 1.9 meters lay flat in a single bed with his eyes closed. He was bent with his long legs. The quilt covered on his body was raised and curved, and half a black head was exposed from the edge of the quilt. The strong arms were through the waist of the man lying on his body, and the people below were hugged and slept together. .

The heating in the room was not very hot. Fortunately, the man was like a big stove. Tang Tang breathed evenly, and his side face was against the undulating wheat chest. He lay on the man obediently, with one claw on the man's full chest muscles.

There are only two even breaths in the quiet and simple old house, making the picture look better...

However, this beautiful picture is also limited to when Mr. Wolf has not woken up. The wolf who has just opened meat woke up from his sleep, and the desire inserted in a warm place has changed from a morning state to a greater state, which makes the sleeping lamb sober, and the stomach full of semen is very sour.

"Wow...wow, don't move..." The half-dreamed and half-awaken lamb was woken up. His side face was close to his ups and downs chest, like a ship in the sea, swaying and bumping, muttering in a daze, and the little movement with a nasal voice was very seductive.

Xiang Cang hugged the teenager in his arms, kissed his slightly messy black hair, and gasped to coax him to sleep: "Good boy, sleep a little longer..." The big meat stick in the quilt was inserted back and forth, bringing out countless water from the wet and soft chrysanthemum hole, and the water was loud.

Tang Tang was sleepy and tired. The dog man's hot body temperature made his nerves relax, and his intestinal tract was pounded out of water again. A burst of soreness mixed with pleasure swept through. His heavy eyelids couldn't hold up. He simply ignored these, closed his eyes and hummed and was fucked.

"Baby, I've been for my brother for a night. Why are you so good... Does your stomach hurt?" The man's voice smiled, holding the delicate teenager in his arms to do sports. The bulging quilt shook violently, and the crotch bone patted the upturned buttocks in a mess.

"Wow...uh-ha..."

"Brother, I will feed you the milk so that the baby is tall, okay, huh?"

The iron frame bed squeaked, the bulging quilt shook, and the man was excited to straighten up and play with the young man's rotten intestines. In the place where the meat stick was in it all night, the temperature was extremely hot, and the semen flowed down smoothly. The hot air in the quilt was baked, and the lewd smell drifted out.

I don't know how long it took, the teenager sobbed like a cub with his eyes closed. This was the second time he ejaculated this morning. The man saw that he was so tired and did not torture him with a sperm gate. He buried his dick in the depths and ejaculated comfortably, feeding his hot milk into the little teenager's stomach.

"Wow, it's so sour..."

"Okay, okay... No, my brother rubs the baby's stomach and go to bed."

The little teenager slept in a daze. Hearing someone coaxing him and humming aggrievedly, the man gently patted him on the back and coaxed him tirelessly. It was not until the little man stopped. The black head was buried in the man's full chest muscles and fell asleep again.

Ten o'clock in the morning.

Tang Tang woke up and raised his head from his chest muscles with a confused face. He saw Xiang Cang holding him in one hand and brushing the video with his mobile phone in the other hand. There was no sound in the mobile phone. I thought that the sound effect was turned off.