The evil servant forced the young master to steal the maid

It was slightly bright. It stopped snow all night yesterday, and the depth was almost as deep as someone's calf. There is only residual temperature left in the brazier in the room, and the carved bed mantle is put down, faintly reflecting the shadow of hugging each other.

The cold temperature, as in the past, should have woken up the delicate young master, but today, although the young master has tears at the moment, the tip of his nose is red, and his slightly open mouth is a little red and swollen, but his face is delicate. He was hugged in his arms from behind, and his breathing sound is shallow and sleeps.

The evil servant was a few years older than the young master. He was tall and upright. One arm was pillowed by the little master, and the other stopped his waist. He bowed and held him in his arms like a vicious dog guarding his bones. The silent possessiveness was shocking.

The Tang family gradually woke up, and the servants got up early to shovel the snow. No one knew that the little master was now in the arms of the evil servant. There were morning objects in the back hole, and his delicate little face was slightly wrinkled, revealing a trace of grievance.

... The last thing that woke him up was the thick and hard meat stems that twitched in the backyard. The hot things rubbed the intestines fiercely, quickly and powerfully and fiercely crushed a cavity of semen, and the sound of poofing and pooping was lewd.

The back acupuncture point had long been rubbed red and swollen, and the sticky juice was inserted by the evil root, and there was a sexy gasp from the body. The crisp and numb pleasure came, which stimulated Tang Tang's nerves, making him hum in his sleep, and his nasal voice moan unbearably.

"Wow...woo..."

The young master was so sleepy that his eyelids could not be opened. His body was like a ship in the sea, which was about to be hit and fly out. He subconsciously wrapped the thing tightly. The thick and hot foreign body went in and out of his body, fiercely inserted hot, and the grinding red intestines trembled and squirmed.

"The mouth is so bad, but the bottom is so hot..."

Tang Tang's nasal voice became more and more unbearable, until his warm fingers touched his lips, gently rubbed for a moment, then pry open the white teeth and touched them, and said in a slow tone, "White teeth and lips, what you said is really not likeable."

The young master was annoyed. He bit his finger that touched his white teeth and didn't take any strength. He lifted his eyelids in adwre, and his eyes were shaken by the impact, and the pleasure came.

Tang Tang hummed uncomfortablely and happily, grabbed Gu Huaiyu's dog claws, and the little white teeth bit him hard. Gu Huaiyu pulled out his wet fingers, slender and elegant fingers, and a bright tooth mark had appeared, and the tooth marks were quite neat.

"Did the master sleep well?"

The evil servant hugged the little master with a smile, and the wet breath sprinkled on his ear. The thick and hard penis penetrated into the mature intestines. It was not smooth to go in and out. It made the little master's body tremble, softening into a pool of mud in his arms, gasping intermittently.

"Wow...dog, son of a bitch, you don't want to die, uh-ha... let me go!"

The green man's acupuncture point was ground overnight, from delicate to lewd red, and the turbid white paste in the wet acupuncture point. The congested place was fat, and the big thing was wet. It was not to mention refreshing to insert it. Gu Huaiyu gasped in a low voice, and the big meat stick agitated by blue veins was fierce, fierce and powerfully penetrated, and the glans slamped and chised the red intestine.

The twin sons of the Gu family are very similar. The younger brother is less frivolous and more elegant. The tall nose gently smelled the faint and seductive rich and noble fragrance of the young master's neck. He smiled and showed his sharp canine teeth and said, "It is said that the peony flower dies..." The elegant and gentle meaning between the eyebrows and eyes is like a poisonous snake entangled his prey and muttered: "It's a ghost. ."