It is difficult for the master of this religion to have inferiority

More than ten years ago, the demon religion was a place that eats people without spitting out bones. The master of the religion was fierce and bloodthirsty. He had been evil in the area of the demon religion for many years. I don't know how many good women of them had harmed. However, his martial arts skills were extremely high. Zhengdao Jun Wushuo had martyred for his wife before, and no one could get this demon in a short time.

But this devil is not good in all kinds of things. His face is indeed excellent, which deceives Tang Tang's mother.

The orphan girl who was bullied by relatives met a knight who came to ask for water and drink. It should have been a beautiful story, but the knight was the devil who had no heart. When he took the orphan girl back, he lost interest and threw it in the abandoned backyard of the magic religion.

The orphan girl was coaxed out of the wolf's nest and fell into the snake cave of the poisonous snake. In the devil's eye-eating demon religion, she was abandoned by the biggest demon. This good color became a disaster that life is worse than death.

The orphan girl wanted to die, but accidentally found that there was something wrong with her body. She hated the child extremely much, but when she was about to take him to death, she inexplicably softened and only shaved her face.

No one will treat her, and those people dislike the wounds on her face and don't have fun again. Eating and dressing in the magic religion is also a problem. She used all the jewelry given by the devil to bribe the people and cooks who went out to buy, buy seeds, and leftovers from those people.

Nine months later, the child was born, and the orphan girl lost half of her life. She lay weakly in a pool of blood and looked at the baby as thin as a cat, and her mood was in a complicated mood.

A Yan is the name given by an orphan girl. He grew up in the days when his mother loved and hated. The orphan girl often looked at his face crazy with disgust. The little A Yan's face was red and swollen, and there were blood stains on her arms. After going crazy, she would hold him and cry.

She has already spent all her money, and her own food is a problem. She relies on sewing to mend for it, and she won't give half a piece of cake for Xiao A Yan in a day or two.

At the age of eight or nine, he often couldn't sleep hungry in the middle of the night. He took a pot of cold water into his stomach, and it was cold from his throat to his stomach. His scars were frightening all year round. Some of his mother was beaten when he was crazy, and there were other children of the magic religion. When he was unhappy, he punched you, and I bullied him maliciously.

Of course, Xiao Yan will also retay. He went crazy and didn't want this life. The children gradually became afraid and went back and called his servants to teach him a lesson.

...He is getting more and more injured.

The wolf cubs with scars on his body couldn't stand the scars tonight. He got up and went out to find food. After passing by the desolate back mountain, he found that a tree of begonia bloomed in the moonlight, and the pink petals spread all over the ground. Xiao A was tired of picking up a few clean ones and devouring them into his mouth. The faint fragrance of flowers was sweet and fell into an empty stomach.

Is this sweet? He thought to his heart.

The flowering period of the begonia is short, but in that month, Xiao A Yan will no longer wake up hungry in the middle of the night. The fruit is ripe in September, and Xiao A Yan has a new food. He likes this begonia tree.

After another two years, the devil seemed to finally remember that he seemed to have a son. He ordered someone to call the orphan girl and A Yan, and asked the orphan girl with a smile what the name she gave to the child was.