Wolf dog anchor angrily commits the stupid protagonist

"Mr. Tang, the wooden bed has been stalled for you." The workers went out one after another, and an older teenager said.

Just now, when he was packing up in the room, Tang Tang had no place to stay. He stood at the door wrapped in thick down jackets. Hearing what the workers said, he quickly nodded his little head, which was blown up by the wind in the corridor: "Okay, thank you for your hard work."

After the workers left, the small shabby house was renovated, the leaking windows were replaced with new ones, and the scattered beds were also cleaned up into a sturdy wooden bed and a small refrigerator.

A cold wind came in the corridor. Tang Tang shrank his neck and strolled into the house like a chick. Today, in Yundou's friendly match, he sat in front of the computer and skillfully opened the live broadcast sign.

"Good morning, fudge"

"Wife, wife, today is a friendly match!! You don't show your face live."

"Good morning, everyone. Do you show your face..." Tang Tang thought for a moment and said obediently, "Not this time. The camera is not very good. I haven't had time to change it yet."

"Ah... Well, by the way, the anchors of this game are Xiang Shen and A K! How long has it been since Xiang Shen brought a newcomer? I'm so excited.

"Yes! Did you get the notice of the fudge? Who are you going to team up with this time?

As soon as the bullet screen was crossed, the prompt on the game page popped out. The screen was quiet for a second and exploded. Tang Tang agreed to the invitation and laughed when he heard the man's tone.

"Oh...Tang Tang."

"From Xiang Shen's side, this dog saw the lottery table, and the corners of his mouth didn't come down, and he didn't see it."

"?? Really? I'm going to Kangkang, too.

"Maybe you are happy to see your good friend, right?? Xiang Shen and fudge have been double-rowed several times.

"Damn it, sisters, I came back after watching the screen recording!! Are those eyes friendship? Originally, the boss boasted his face unhappily, but when he saw the lottery form, he began to laugh for a few seconds.

Tang Tang looked at these bullet subtitles, immediately looked away as if it was hot, cleared his throat, and whispered awkwardly, "Good morning to God."

"What's the name of God?" The man's voice came from the channel, and he said to himself a little depressed: "You used to call me brother."

"?? Xiang Shen, do you remember that you still have a teammate?"

"I guess he forgot, and there is reason to think that he is flirting with fudge/Conan possession.jpg"

Tang Tang's heart beat and hurriedly interrupted a man who was still muttering: "Brother, it's all started over there. Where's the other teammate?"

It was quiet for a few seconds, and then said, and apologized politely: "I'm sorry, I forgot." With that, another acquaintance was brought in.

The portrait of the person who just came in was his own selfie. It seemed to have been taken when he just woke up. He was in a daze in the quilt. The small microphone next to him flashed, and a very soft male voice said happily, "Oh!! Team up with Xiang Shen this time. I... I like Xiang Shen the most. I hope you can give me more advice.

The protagonist is Yu Zicheng, the anchor of the two-dimensional section, and the id is not orange but orange.

What he said was so enthusiastic that he made the fans who liked Xiangcang feel comfortable, just like the little fans entering the inside, the first wave of impression was obtained by him. Xiang Cang himself consciously avoided suspicion. After a few seconds, he was polite: "Well, thank you for liking it."